Author Topic: Turkey needs your help!  (Read 12095 times)

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
Re: Turkey needs your help!
« Reply #255 on: 15-05-2014, 14:05:46 »
Slayer I think the connection is pretty obvious.

Opposition knows that the mine in Soma is unsafe and could lead to dangerous situations, so they want to impose new and stricter rules regulating the safety of the workers.
AKP says that everything is fine, safety in that particular mine is pretty much guaranteed, no need to push new legislation.
Shortly after, the oh-so-safe mine collapses, killing many.
The ruling party had a chance to change the situation, but they didn't. Of course the company is also to blame, but it's the responsibility of the government to make sure that employers adhere to safety standards, or if inadequate, enforce higher standards to ensure worker's safety. And since the AKP blatantly ignored the warning because they didn't want to put pressure on the political pals over at the company who they are friendly with, they sure as hell have a lot of blood on their hands.
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 15-05-2014, 15:05:57 »
Not to forget they are responsible of all the soldiers who died since they started the so called "peace process".

Their end is near, no worries....

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 15-05-2014, 18:05:44 »
Turkey doesnt need help.

They have bodysurfers. 

Has a fellow bodysurfer, respect to them.

http://pt.magicseaweed.com/news/the-lost-surfers-of-the-black-sea/6193/

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 15-05-2014, 22:05:46 »
First time I actually hear about this. Very interesting article and video, thank you for sharing.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 15-05-2014, 23:05:08 »
Slayer I think the connection is pretty obvious.
Yes, I see, but when I first posted I reacted to Turkish being a bit too direct imo. I didn't know about the relations between the political party and the owner of the mine back then. So when I get new info, my opinion can change, like in this case.

Again, I get a very negative image of AKP, but I also get a bit of suspicion towards the "good guys" of the opposition, as they are now going to use these deaths for their political gain, which is always a bit dirty, imo.

For the Turkish people I sincerely hope that they get a nice and new government soon, without people involved in this kind of stuff.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 16-05-2014, 17:05:47 »

Soma today. People are getting a lot more angry because when Erdogan tried to take refuge in a market, he punched a citizen protesting him in the face.

Oh my God... The man who is supposed to be a prime minister punches a citizen in the face...  ::)

EDIT: AKP's henchmen with trench clubs reappear at Soma, Manisa after they were seen during the June incidents in 2013
« Last Edit: 16-05-2014, 17:05:05 by Turkish007 »

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 25-05-2014, 03:05:40 »
So Erdogan visited Cologne for his Turkish election campaign this Saturday. Fucking filling the arena with 18.000 turks celebrating him like god himself. Of course I knew there were supporters, especially with the amount of turkish people around. But seeing the arena full of turkish flags and celebration shortly after the mining accident, the recorded conversation and Erdogan behaving like a moron in general, was quite a sad picture.

The funny things were the TV interviews with educated turks that protested against him compared to the TV pictures & interviews from the people at the Erdogan event. Not liking to be superficial but you could visually distinguish both of the groups. One woman said: "He has done everything for us and we are waiting for more. I have not seen a better president in this world."

At least there were demonstrations against this shit with about 30.000 people. But still - the amount of utter scum living around here disgusts me. He should have never been able to get to Germany and advertize himself like that anyway. Some claim it's countries like Germany needing to go ahead with good example, letting him come as he should be free to talk - fuck that. He has done enough to not let him do his electional campaigning here.
« Last Edit: 25-05-2014, 03:05:04 by Surfbird »

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 25-05-2014, 08:05:19 »
Some of the people love his moronic behaviours, thinking its earning them some ground in te society, they do not know how wrong they are unfortunately, and its impossible to talk to them because -just like the PM himself- they act like a goat and dont accept any other ideas other than theirs. Goddamn, I never thought there were a lot of AKP supporters in Germany...

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 25-05-2014, 14:05:54 »
I've read that there are 1,3 Mio turkish citizens living in Germany with the right to vote (many of the turkish people actually have German citizenship nowadays). Of those 1,3 Mio, an estimated amount of 60% support Erdogan, 40% don't.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 25-05-2014, 15:05:43 »
Well, shit, looks like the situation is the same in Germany as its here, the idiots are in majority...  ::)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 25-05-2014, 15:05:17 »
The only two things more dangerous than evil politicians are stupid and ignorant people.

Same case here. A troublesome megalomaniac could become a presidential candidate, and a very strong one.

I think, I'll vote for that guy, so this country will be ruined to shit. At least people will learn something, or blame other countries for their failings. But they have suffered, and that's a jolly good punishment for stupidity and ignorance.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 31-05-2014, 22:05:10 »
UPDATE FROM WESTERN TURKEY:

As the anniversary of Gezi riot came, the Taksim Solidarity Organization made the decision of a peaceful comemmoration of those who died during the incidents, but 25.000 riot control police officers, 50 TOMA riot control trucks and more than 400 Akrep armored cars were allready deployed in Istanbul from the bordering cities. The police ceased control of Taksim square, Gezi park, and the neighboring Istiklal Avenue (and all alleyways going up to it) and put up barricades to stop anyone from going to the park.

As night falls, the police fired tear gas to the gathering protesters. Minor clashes occur in other cities as the major clashes in Istanbul go on. (Right now about 3 police helicopters are whizzing around the Bosphorus like flies)

UPDATE FROM EASTERN TURKEY:

Precisely a week ago in Lice-Diyarbakir, a roadblock was started by YDG-H (the city militia, or as they call it the "police force" of PKK) to protest the building of a Turkish Army outpost on the freeway between Diyarbakir and Bingol.
They dug trenches on the road to stop cars from moving and collected the car keys. 5 trucks and vehicles which belong to private companies and the municipality were set fire by the militia. PKK propaghanda was issued and drivers including a special forces operative off-duty were taken hostage.
As the gendarmerie forces came to intervene the same day with riot-control gear and armored cars, YDG-H members resisted with molotov cocktails, stones and fireworks.
The gendarmerie responded with tear gas and plastic pellets.
As the fighting went on for one week; this morning there is told to be real rounds fired at the gendarmerie, and the gendarmerie responded with live rounds. Combat is going on and an operation including UAV's and attack helicopters has been started in the area to find the armed terrorists.

The Diyarbakir-Bingol freeway has been opened to cars once again after YDG-H left the area and the trenches were filled.

Other reports come from Mus-Varto freeway as YDG-H started a roadblock over there this morning. The gendarmerie which went to the area to intervene was attacked with a heavy rain of molotov cocktails and there are 16 wounded soldiers, 3 of them in bad condition. One armored car is lightly damaged.

(might I ask, what is that white stuff on the Otokar Cobra?)

Freaking Erdogan and his sheep gave the PKK too much time to rest and get more powerful with this "peace" process....  ::) Looks like only the TAF is obeying the cease-fire, we get hundreds of news of the PKK harassing our outposts and helicopters with AK fire, and killing village guards and seize the money, cellphones of farmers and villagers, burning vehicles and kidnapping children... And just because the idiot Ummah-people in charge, our army cannot respond with effect....

Im afraid Turkey is on the brink of being split.... May God not show those days to us, may God give our men power and strength... I wish immediate cure to the 16 wounded soldiers.

EDIT: Photo of improvised explosive device used against the gendarmerie:

One YDG-H member is said to have lost his arm after the bomb exploded in his hands. (karma is a bitch hahah!)
« Last Edit: 31-05-2014, 22:05:56 by Turkish007 »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 01-06-2014, 02:06:23 »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom