Author Topic: SP/COOP issues on 2.56 update  (Read 4782 times)

Offline A L A N

• A bad decision, It is usually the end
    • View Profile
Re: SP/COOP issues on 2.56 update
« Reply #15 on: 24-05-2020, 03:05:44 »

... the AI ​​is too precise, with weapons that do not they are!

I had the same problem!

Try changing the ai difficulty to 0.4 in your ai folder, aidefault file.
It should look like this aiSettings.setBotSkill 0.40

That is a good date, Thank you very much, At least pass until the errors are corrected

Offline Gattobuono

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24-05-2020, 19:05:41 »
we are working on fixes for these issues internally, we will release hotfix in near future to include them  ;)

Glad to hear that!

Unfortunately, Gold Beach crashes after the map has loaded and I try to spawn into the game (Offline COOP). This was a favourite of mine :-(

Offline Ivanwazowsky

• artstation.com/ivanwazowsky
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24-05-2020, 20:05:45 »
we are working on fixes for these issues internally, we will release hotfix in near future to include them  ;)

Glad to hear that!

Unfortunately, Gold Beach crashes after the map has loaded and I try to spawn into the game (Offline COOP). This was a favourite of mine :-(

Check my post. it will fix that crash problem.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ern2ewjjgphypki/bren_carrier_fix.7z/file

Offline Oberst_Kroenen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25-05-2020, 17:05:45 »
Well the crashes keep coming. My game crashes on Villers-Bocage on loading screen in co-op.

Edit: Singleplayer crashes too. Tunis crashed too on loading. Hmm so issue seems to be on my end as all maps are crashing. This issue did not appear a couple of days ago though. Ok, so the repair option from the launcher fixed the issue. Strange. The crashes apparently started happening after adding the bren fix and a soviet plane fix for seelow in the objects_vehicles_server achive.

Ok re-installed only the bren fix and game works fine. Gold beach is playable too.
« Last Edit: 25-05-2020, 17:05:40 by Oberst_Kroenen »

Offline Ivanwazowsky

• artstation.com/ivanwazowsky
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25-05-2020, 18:05:18 »
Well the crashes keep coming. My game crashes on Villers-Bocage on loading screen in co-op.

Edit: Singleplayer crashes too. Tunis crashed too on loading. Hmm so issue seems to be on my end as all maps are crashing. This issue did not appear a couple of days ago though. Ok, so the repair option from the launcher fixed the issue. Strange. The crashes apparently started happening after adding the bren fix and a soviet plane fix for seelow in the objects_vehicles_server achive.

Ok re-installed only the bren fix and game works fine. Gold beach is playable too.

hi oberst. did you install the fix files correctly. i have no crash problem. what crashes do you have with seelow coop. can you post error message. btw you should backup your game files before installing anything. if you still have a problem you can send me pm. i can help you.

il_2 works without any crash :
« Last Edit: 25-05-2020, 19:05:28 by Ivanwazowsky »

Offline Oberst_Kroenen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25-05-2020, 19:05:35 »
hi oberst. did you install the fix files correctly. i have no crash problem. what crashes do you have with seelow coop. can you post error message. btw you should backup your game files before installing anything. if you still have a problem you can send me pm. i can help you.

Yes, I hadn't installed the fix files correctly. It works after reinstalling as stated. Haven't tested seelow yet but will reply if I run into any problems. Thanks!

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 25-05-2020, 21:05:06 »

Did you notice that it is not possible to lay the anti-personnel mines? Because when it is thrown to the ground, does it detonate?
Go prone (lay down on the ground), place the mine, stay down while crawling away for a few meters and then stand up. If you don't do it like this, the mine will explode. This is a change to S-mines in 2.56.

Offline A L A N

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 26-05-2020, 02:05:53 »

Did you notice that it is not possible to lay the anti-personnel mines? Because when it is thrown to the ground, does it detonate?
Go prone (lay down on the ground), place the mine, stay down while crawling away for a few meters and then stand up. If you don't do it like this, the mine will explode. This is a change to S-mines in 2.56.

Ah the mode was changed ?, It seems good to me then, I will be testing that way, Thanks for clarifying

Offline A L A N

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26-05-2020, 02:05:24 »

Ivan, I installed it, but I don't know if it opens the route well, it doesn't appear ..

Offline SadCamelion

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 26-05-2020, 19:05:06 »
studienka 64 coop crashes 5 or 10 minutes into the round, it seems to be a problem with the bots at the Studienka village flag, I tested it from german side and the soviet side once, and it crashed both times looking towards that flag.
There aren't enough Italian tanks.

Offline A L A N

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 27-05-2020, 00:05:52 »
studienka 64 coop crashes 5 or 10 minutes into the round, it seems to be a problem with the bots at the Studienka village flag, I tested it from german side and the soviet side once, and it crashed both times looking towards that flag.

Yes, I also detected that crashes in Studienka, and another one on Arad's map after a few minutes playing.

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 27-05-2020, 01:05:03 »

Yes, I also detected that crashes in Studienka, and another one on Arad's map after a few minutes playing.

Well, I cannot confirm those. Played Studienka 32p just now, and the round went on without problems. About 64p, I'm going to try it ASAP. Arad, AFAIK, is working just fine, all layers, in my install. Be advised anyway that Arad has no official bot support, so you should try contact Darman on his original EF COOP thread here: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=20690.0.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 29-05-2020, 16:05:45 »
Just a note to all of SP guys out here: it's recommended to delete all previously manually installed maps and whatever other addons you may have and get a clear 2.56 install before reporting any issues. Some of the weirdest crashes reported on our Discrod usually come either from your files being corrupted during installation or conflicted with your other files.

Apart from that, all Normandy maps with Bren Carrier will crash your game, that issue is known, it will be fixed in upcoming hoftfix, or you can fix it yourself using a fix posted in this topic before. There is no point in reporting it all over again.
« Last Edit: 30-05-2020, 10:05:41 by jan_kurator »

Offline Gattobuono

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 31-05-2020, 20:05:50 »

Check my post. it will fix that crash problem.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ern2ewjjgphypki/bren_carrier_fix.7z/file

Thanks for that, it did the trick!

Offline Gregb1955

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 03-06-2020, 08:06:56 »
If a hotfix is in the wings,
can a fix be in to stop the spawning bots from dying in the building in the top left corner above Hill 108 in “Breakthrough at St.Lo. 1944” 64 mode please.
Thanks.