Author Topic: Haunebu ( the nazi ufo´s)  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Haunebu ( the nazi ufo´s)
« on: 24-12-2013, 01:12:41 »
I was hanging around, and then i remember than ive saw some pics in wich there apear ufo´s with the german black cross... i always tough that was somekind of a myth, and than the high ranking nazi oficials (including hitler) were the pioners on thinking about "Aliens"

I tried to search for the reason why germany developed these UFO´s, what was the real prupose... but i didnt found anyting relevant... still, im pretty damn curious about it, and since there are a lot of experts in world war II in this comunity, i wonder if somewone could give me an full explain about this (not an 100% one, but something relevant)

Was that real?

Did they actually used anyting like that in any battle?

Who and why did they started to produce those?

(Ect... lots of questions about this)

Seriously, this thing is freaking mein mind, so if you know someting, please tell me :D

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Haunebu ( the nazi ufo´s)
« Reply #1 on: 24-12-2013, 01:12:23 »
This is somewhat related.

Well some people don't know about the "Battle of Los Angeles" during WW2, I think the government covered up on it. That is why we never hear about it.
It said the all the anti aircraft guns tried to shoot down the "alien starships" but all of the shell deflected off, because of the great armor on the ships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

Say what you want to say but this is true! ;D

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24-12-2013, 10:12:34 »
 :o wow! i never knew about it! actually, i tough the United States itself never fired an AA gun against any enemy airplane! (i mean the United States country itself, not the united states islands like Pearl Harbour, ect...)

Anyway, i dont think than those AA´s were firing to an Haunebu... i guess they were engaging those Japanese flame baloons than they used to make (yeah, japan developed baloons with explosives, and flow them to U.S. territory... maybe in L.A. they saw one of those... but i doubt about an Haunebu there since they werent made yet in 1942 i guess)

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-12-2013, 11:12:53 »
Battle of Los Angeles was just John Belushi flying over the city in a P40 getting shot at.
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-12-2013, 13:12:29 »
Cool conspiracy, highly doubtfull...

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-12-2013, 15:12:49 »
Ah I see now, Harmonikator is trying to cover up too! ;)

I have to pull the video upon you now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjkMoWLE_Y

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24-12-2013, 16:12:22 »
He's pulling your leg Damaso.  Of course it's a myth and never existed.  Good god you are dense.

Biiviz

« Reply #7 on: 24-12-2013, 17:12:23 »

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24-12-2013, 18:12:20 »
I have a video of a strange interview with Andreas Epp and Walter Schauberger where they talk about the development of the "Reichsflugscheibe" aka Hanebu.

there is a small clip on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt8ECb0EE5Q

Of curse I think it´s all total nonsense but it still has its believers today in esoteric circles. Free energy, atlantis and all that crap. You would not believe the sort of stupidity some people actually believe.
oh my..
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24-12-2013, 18:12:37 »
yep, free energy is possible. All you have to do is multiply mass by velocity of light twice.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24-12-2013, 19:12:47 »
Of course there is a Haunebu. But we dicided to keep it a secret until World War III. You better don't start one.

« Last Edit: 24-12-2013, 19:12:23 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24-12-2013, 19:12:19 »
I found this:

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm

But there is something i dont get..

First of all: Did Nazi Germany REALLY managed to develop at least one Haunebu with all those caracteristics they say (going on supersonic speed, telsa energy, ect...)?

Second: Did they made that thing fly? (well, if they say it could reach such speed, they should have made test flyings)

Third: If they flow with it, and if they managed to got such tecnlogy to develop such aircraft (if i can designate that as an aircraft) why did they still worked on proper airplanes? why didnt they just pulled out to those OVNIS to win the war, instead of making more BF109´s or FW90?

Curious: the ME 262, wich is an revolution in aeronautics was only produced in the end of the war... wile the haunebus were made much earlier and seems like nobody cared about it... they had surely an prototype about it - why didnt they worked on it?

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24-12-2013, 22:12:27 »
First of all, don´t believe everything you find on some random webpage. Always use your brain as well!

Maybe there was some research along this way with engines or turbines or whatever, but there sure never was a working prototype or else the Germans and later the Allied would have researched into that technology as well. Considering the broad spectrum of other new things that came out of WW2 research, we can conclude that everything useful got used, so that whole nazi UFO thing is nothing but a hoax.

Btw, you should watch Iron Sky, if you haven´t done so yet.  ;)
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24-12-2013, 23:12:55 »
Btw, you should watch Iron Sky, if you haven´t done so yet.  ;)

I know that movie! isnt it about an German invasion to the earth in some UFO´s? in wich they were hidden in the black side of the moon waiting for nowadays to invade?

Man i would love to watch that movie! but wen i first listened about it, i tough it was canceled or something (i guess some company refused to distribute the movie, or something like that... im not sure, all i know is than the movie was done, but it couldnt be watched).. is the movie able to be purashed/watched?

Also i dont believe in everyting i see on a random internet post... but its just than this think pulled out "mein" mind... and so i didnt only searched on the wikipedia, but yet in many other random webpages as well... and yeah, i guess the prototypes were build, and germans must have actually managed to make flying test... but

FROM WHAT I THINK IT REALLY HAPPENED: the germans found out than the "aircraft" would spare a lot of resourses (by that i mean fuel, or the energy they used to move that aircraft) and since they builded the Haunebo so it could reach those incredible speeds, it wouldnt make sence to make such piece of aircraft flying at low speed (since it would be an easy target, and the only efective way for that aircraft to be used is going on those supersonic speeds, otherwise is a sitting duck in the sky)

Eventualy, the project were from 39... so 6 years passed, and in 45 Germany had already the war lost... The nazis did worried about burning and making the projects disapear... hoewer, since the hauneabu project was something old made at the start of the war, and since it was forgotten on that time due to the expensiveness of its constuction, in 45 there wasnt much documents about that haunebu... and the few who apeared, were the ones wich nazis didnt gave importance in 39..

You know, maybe the nazis had an lot of more aicraft and similar devices than NOBODY even discovered... not because those projects were burned by them, but yet because they were forgotten projects (ex. too much expensive, impossible to do at a bigger scale, ect...)

What we know today about the haunebu, were the documents ignored by the nazis in 39... and NOT documents who survived the "post-war nazi hidding data"..

(note than this is MY opinion after i readed some random stuff on the internet, and since theres not an acurrated 100% explanation about this.. it seems kinda logical for me.. and no, i dont even believe hitler stills alive in mars, or than the germans sent an suicide mission to mars with those UFO´s... thats far away from the truth afaik)
« Last Edit: 24-12-2013, 23:12:50 by Damaso »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25-12-2013, 18:12:49 »
Every weapon and prototype the germans ever invented were at least examined or continued by the americans or russians.

This includes surface-to-air-missiles, air-to-surface-missiles, electrical u-boats, target seeking torpedos, rockets, flying wings, helicopters, infrared light, assault rifles and much more.

All this stuff has either been succesfully realized today or it has been rendered useless or unworkably.

The developers of nazi weapons did not die but needed to make money after the war. If their projects were versatile, they found work at foreign arms industries.

If something has not been implemented today, forget about it. It does not work or it never existed.

The human society is not in a state of mind, that it can keep secrets forever. This is due to human nature. If it exists, it will be reavealed, as you cannot control every human in our modern society. Ed Snowden is the best proof.

So please, no conspiracy theories.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom