Author Topic: Poles  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Re: Poles
« Reply #30 on: 20-04-2010, 01:04:31 »
Exactly, they did something, any nation fighting in WW2 did, but not as a major power influencing the end cause of the war.

And why? Because they got defeated. France got defeated > minor, etc.
Free French pl0x!!!!!!

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #31 on: 20-04-2010, 01:04:21 »
They should just stop caring about what others think. Some of my countryman think our country fell within 1 day, atleast I know it was 5. Hey, it's 5 times more.

Your wrong Nazi Norway invaded and conquered all of Europe, including Germany and Poland, in about 5 min. Then America came and saved the day because America is the best, and is clearly better than Norway. After saving Europe from Norwegians we had a cold war with Canada :( 

I know a lot about history :) k thx bia :) 

NU! ur suck a tard@!  we have a cald wer with the reunion of sovriet publics!

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20-04-2010, 05:04:05 »
Don't ever say that Poland took 'minor' part in WW2. Polish are very sensitive on this matter. POLAND STRONG! ;)

Yeah they took part in making the french like strong not surrendering country they are when they were defeated by Germany. Just joking, more factions the merrier, like the long asked Japan and Finland.

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 20-04-2010, 05:04:51 »
They should just stop caring about what others think. Some of my countryman think our country fell within 1 day, atleast I know it was 5. Hey, it's 5 times more.

Your wrong Nazi Norway invaded and conquered all of Europe, including Germany and Poland, in about 5 min. Then America came and saved the day because America is the best, and is clearly better than Norway. After saving Europe from Norwegians we had a cold war with Canada :( 

yes sir the village idiot speaks the truth!
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20-04-2010, 06:04:07 »

yes sir the village idiot speaks the truth!
There's a surprise

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 20-04-2010, 14:04:33 »
Dont encourage him.

Offline MK

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 20-04-2010, 23:04:21 »
And Britain and Norway... aaand :D

Belgium,Holland,France and Germany,Poles had their own city in Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maczk%C3%B3w

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 21-04-2010, 00:04:11 »
looking forward to all those "Minor" fronts/nations, like poles, finns, early-france etc.

Would LOVE norway theatre.

Why do you think that the Poles had little participation in World War 2? You think it's only for the fact that soon we Germans and Russians conquered early in the war? And yes they beat us, but if someone help us? Will helped UK, U.S. or France?
And 2:
The September campaign for the Poles was not the end of the war. RESISTANCE, Polish underground, in a few countries such a thing took place. Poles also fought in other armiach.Władysław Anders, Stanislaw Maczek, the Tadeusz Kosciuszko Division? Nothing you do not say? Also, they fought, as previously mentioned the resistance movements, etc. Also functioned partisan, Henryk Dobrzanski (pseudonym Hubal). Also, for example, Irena Sendler saved many Jews, for which in Poland was punishable by garbage, and in France just fine.
So before you say about what age kol country that had a small contribution to World War 2, it is better to know its history.
;)
Wow you are touchy about this :) I never said that poles had little participation in the war, if you would have continued to read my following posts you would have noticed that I was saying the opposite.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #38 on: 21-04-2010, 00:04:56 »
poland Is awesome.

we need westerplatte.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #39 on: 21-04-2010, 05:04:12 »
  Screw Poland....Finland first!   ;D
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 21-04-2010, 05:04:45 »
Yes!

Finland ftw

Offline KevinWad

• I live in 1935
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 18-01-2011, 05:01:53 »
Here I'll probably continue from my last thread about Polish forces. Basically what I'm asking is for the devs to add the Polish army in the eastern front to FH2, there was another thread about Polish forces, but that talks about Poles in the Western front, sounds the same, but it's not. Don't get those mixed up Now the only reason I'm asking Poles to be on the Eastern Front is when I saw that FH2 is working on the Eastern Front, and I though that this would so somewhat smoothly (after the Uniforms etc. is done) with what has been planned (I may be wrong). What I like is to have Poles and Russians in the Eastern Front just like Germans and Italians in the FH2 North African campaign. I don't really want to get to specific battles yet, wanting so see if the idea is excepted first, but I bet the Polish participation in the Eastern Front is in question. As far as I know there are two Polish armies and a Polish army air force formed in the Eastern Front, which fought in the front from 1943-1945, from the battles of Lenino to Berlin (yes there were poles in Berlin). I can imagine that there would be battles with just Russians, some with just Poles, and some with both, like the Germans and Italians in North Africa.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 18-01-2011, 05:01:22 »
And like has been said numerous times before in this thread, to you:

The devs fully know of the role the Poles played in WW2 on all fronts.  The devs are also extremely busy, overtaxed, unpayed, and understaffed.  You may see the Poles EVENTUALLY, but until the devs come out and show it, it is next to useless to suggest this, or to be honest, any form of WW2 equipment, weapon, army, etc.  Like I said before to another:

....if it hasn't been posted before, think to yourself "Is this really something that needs to be said?  The FH devs and this forum have incredibly talented researchers who could run rings around most modern day history professors."  Then, only if the answer comes back as "Yes, this is something no one else could possibly ever know about," post.

Offline KevinWad

• I live in 1935
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 18-01-2011, 05:01:16 »
And like has been said numerous times before in this thread, to you:

The devs fully know of the role the Poles played in WW2 on all fronts.  The devs are also extremely busy, overtaxed, unpayed, and understaffed.  You may see the Poles EVENTUALLY, but until the devs come out and show it, it is next to useless to suggest this, or to be honest, any form of WW2 equipment, weapon, army, etc.  Like I said before to another:

....if it hasn't been posted before, think to yourself "Is this really something that needs to be said?  The FH devs and this forum have incredibly talented researchers who could run rings around most modern day history professors."  Then, only if the answer comes back as "Yes, this is something no one else could possibly ever know about," post.
I'm merely continuing my topic about adding poles in. Now there's a reason I decided to ask for Poles on the Eastern Front (cause they're working on the Eastern Front already) instead of asking for an entirely different campaign, you have to give me credit for that.

azreal

« Reply #44 on: 18-01-2011, 05:01:27 »
If you're looking for acceptance from us [the devs] on whether or not adding the Polish into the mod is a good idea, you won't get it. That's something that'll come in due time internally. What you can do, is post pictures and information on why we should do this, and try to convince us.