Author Topic: Italian Army  (Read 2034 times)

Offline AfrikaKorpsITA

• Forza avanti attacchiamo! Avanti signor Generale!
    • View Profile
Italian Army
« on: 14-04-2012, 21:04:33 »
 I read the news and a lot of them are upgrades for the italian army. Are planned more upgrades for Italian Army for example the uniform color in European Battlefield or new maps in Europe that have italian VS a faction? I prefer not Ita VS Deutschland, they were our allied and i would have killed all the traitors of Axis.
Scendiamo in campo!

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
Re: Italian Army
« Reply #1 on: 14-04-2012, 21:04:39 »
This guy doesn't seem to be a fascist at all.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-04-2012, 21:04:46 »
Heil-a Mussolini!

Mussolini never go well...

Offline Wakain

• Why no Italian bias?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14-04-2012, 21:04:22 »
it would be pretty cool to have RSI troops and the italian divisions in allied service represented sometime in the future, don't see a lot of those in ww2 games.

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14-04-2012, 21:04:09 »
Well, come on, this is a free country and that lad can have his own opinion.
Regarding the possibility of updates, I guess that the Italians will get some new equipment (/maps?) in the future, since it seems like the developers decided to massively overhaul the faction now. But I'm not shure about that; we'd need a developer to confirm my assumption ;) .

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14-04-2012, 22:04:18 »
Well, come on, this is a free country and that lad can have his own opinion.
The false assumption that an internet forum would be a country or that freedom of speech would apply on a private forum. :P
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14-04-2012, 22:04:43 »
Well, I thought of the country in which the server is located and of the places you are from (Finland, Italy).
In all of the listed countries freedom of speech is constitutionally protected. And I don't think that he broke any of the forum rules (but please correct me if I'm wrong; I'm no moderator and am not to familiar with them).  ;)

Offline AfrikaKorpsITA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14-04-2012, 22:04:46 »
Heil-a Mussolini!

Mussolini never go well...
i'm not fascist. I wanted to know why there are a lot of upgrade for the italians and the italian has not much maps (Bardia, Giarabub, Operation Hyacinth, Siege of Tobruk night, Keren and Beda Fomm)
PS: Beda Fomm is not official, i don't remember the site where i downloaded it
Scendiamo in campo!

Offline AfrikaKorpsITA

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14-04-2012, 22:04:37 »
I said: i would have killed all the traitors of Axis because the german army was allied with Italy per 3 years and they fought together (the italians themselves had not won ofter and Mussolini had been helped by Hitler and suddenly turn back to your ally is not right.
Scendiamo in campo!

Offline Alakazou

• FHer from the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14-04-2012, 22:04:56 »
I prefer not Ita VS Deutschland, they were our allied and i would have killed all the traitors of Axis...

Probably not a fascist, but more a nazi :P

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 14-04-2012, 23:04:14 »
Italy v. Germany maps would rule.  So would early war Italy v Russia maps.  Both both prob won't come for a long time, since that's not what the devs are devving.

Also, the Italians sure as hell didn't see the Germans as their friends, considering the way Italians flocked to the reformed Italian army over the RSI.  Also, Italy was ruled not by Mussolini but by their King.  Mussolini was voted out of the government, and the government made peace with the allies.  They did NOT fight the Germans until the Germans refused to leave the country and instead took over Northern Italy and freed Mussolini to make into a puppet.  It was when the Germans attack Italian troops rather than leave Italy that Italy declared war.  So no, Germany was the aggressor, NOT Italy.  The Italians were ANYTHING but traitors.  Indeed, it was more the RSI that were traitors, since those troops backed Mussolini, who had been legally removed from power under the articles of the Italian Fascist Government.

Research more before you throw around wild accusations and insults against soldiers who fought and died bravely for their nation.

Also, dude, they just showed a new map for Italians, it's Keren.  It hasn't even been released yet.

@Ksi:  Interesting tidbit of law, freedom of speech only extends to public arena, not private arena, like stores, businesses, and yes, internet forums.  All internet forums have private owners, and thus can restrict speech as much as they damn well please.
« Last Edit: 14-04-2012, 23:04:27 by VonMudra »

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 14-04-2012, 23:04:39 »
I said: i would have killed all the traitors of Axis because the german army was allied with Italy per 3 years and they fought together (the italians themselves had not won ofter and Mussolini had been helped by Hitler and suddenly turn back to your ally is not right.

German regarded the italian as an inferior race and and had a bad point of view about italian military after the spain campaign.
This led to the 1943 massacre of italian soldier and civilian where germans didn't felt the need to consider italians as equals as the germans.

Italian weren't prepare for war. They should have avoid it playing low profile like spain but, in dictatorship, it's always the choice of 1 man.

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 14-04-2012, 23:04:20 »
I didn't mean to start an argument here; but I don't think that he violated any of the forum rules.
On topic: vonMudras idea regarding Italians fighting on the Eastern front is perfect, for it fits into FH2's concept very well; it is one of the often forgotten aspects of the war.

Offline TASSER

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 15-04-2012, 00:04:13 »
I love Von Mudra's history lessons. You're a very well read individual, sir.

Can't wait to play as Italians more in 2.45, and I'd love to see more desert maps to take full advantage of all the new content the devs have been working so hard to create.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! –ping       <3

azreal

« Reply #14 on: 15-04-2012, 01:04:34 »
Not the place for this. Keep it OT or I'll lock this thread.