Author Topic: map suggestions HERE!!!  (Read 2324 times)

Offline SGT.Speirs505

• View Profile
map suggestions HERE!!!
« on: 11-04-2012, 21:04:13 »
before the kick off lets start the 2.5 with operation Avalanche by Air dropping by the Airborne division. mean while on the other side of the ocean the navy goes at Guadalcanal. what maps would you love to see on the next coming versions. we need more pacific maps as well as European maps. so please FH 2 DEVS can you please pimp my FH2??? ;D

( place here below me what you want to see on the next coming FH 2 versions?.)
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
Re: map suggestions HERE!!!
« Reply #1 on: 11-04-2012, 21:04:43 »
Kind of pointless thread. We already know that eastern front is coming in 2.5 and we already have mega thread about "what you want to see in eastern front".
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=13284.0

And why is this even is suggestions, you are not suggesting anything.

Offline hyperanthropos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-04-2012, 21:04:49 »
You want to hear my dreams for the future of forgotten hope?

Make cool eastern front maps for the time from 1941 until 1945, Operation Barbarossa...

Drop Early war and Pacific not, because I dont like the theatres,but because I d like the start of FH3 after eastern front. On a game like Arma 3!

Btw does someone knwo if Arma 3 will have mod support?

Offline SGT.Speirs505

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11-04-2012, 21:04:14 »
Kind of pointless thread. We already know that eastern front is coming in 2.5 and we already have mega thread about "what you want to see in eastern front".
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=13284.0

And why is this even is suggestions, you are not suggesting anything.
it is indeed then why am i wishing it read before Answering(NEXT UP COMING VERSIONS S S S S)
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11-04-2012, 21:04:17 »
You want to discuss what happens AFTER 2.5? That's years forward and propably just more easternfront  ::)
« Last Edit: 12-04-2012, 08:04:20 by ajappat »

Offline SGT.Speirs505

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11-04-2012, 22:04:01 »
You want to discuss what happens AFTER 2.5? That's years forward and propably just more easterfront  ::)
this is not the place to discuss this is my own topic for creative idea's for any one. If you wont get it then i am not sure you will get further. the link you gave me was a EASTERN Front topic only.
this topic is for All map ideas.  ;)
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

Offline DaWorg!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12-04-2012, 00:04:18 »
You want to discuss what happens AFTER 2.5? That's years forward and propably just more easterfront  ::)

You mean like front full of eastereggs?
"The roar of engines, the recoil of cannons. That is where the true joy of battle lies."

azreal

« Reply #7 on: 12-04-2012, 00:04:32 »
We have 2 qualified researchers on our team who, between them are aware of just about every aspect of WWII from the known to the unknown.

Offline SGT.Speirs505

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12-04-2012, 01:04:40 »
We have 2 qualified researchers on our team who, between them are aware of just about every aspect of WWII from the known to the unknown.
like i say'd to ''Ajappat'' i'd like to see Creative ideas i don't really care if the team haves Two researches finding stuff that happened WW2. my point Here is whats up in their mind what they love/like or either wish to see in these Battles (ETC.ETC) so that you team also comes with some future Ideas.
Again this is a public post. come with few thing put it right below and thats it i also don't care if there are Eastern maps or maybe Pacific maps i enjoy the game any ways. ;D
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

Offline vandrewhun

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16-04-2012, 18:04:19 »
I want Budapest with Hungarian, and German defenders!!!:D

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16-04-2012, 18:04:52 »
Want the Battle  of Imphal with Indians on Both the sides.

Offline SH81

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 13-06-2012, 01:06:50 »
I personally would want a prequel to the Omaha Beach map, set a few hours previous. it would be the airborne invasion, which was I think between 2 and 4 hours before the beach landings. essentially, the entire American team can spawn at random points in the air and parachute down to take German AA and artillery positions before the beach landings. it would certainly be much easier than dealing with the hassle of getting all of those C-47's across the channel with everyone in them. maps can only be so big. 101st. airborne vs. German infantry. there could even be a few flaming C-47's and other things like that scattered around the map, especially to add to the effect of the night.

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13-06-2012, 02:06:44 »
@ Sh81

The map is called Pegasus bridge and there was someone working on a conversion for Fh2. Hopefully it is adopted by the team someday.

also,  there was a hungarian who was working on a Budapest map but it has literally been years since we last heard of his progress. (fingers crossed that his work may someday be adopted)
My Quebec includes Canada

Online VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 13-06-2012, 06:06:24 »
I personally would want a prequel to the Omaha Beach map, set a few hours previous. it would be the airborne invasion, which was I think between 2 and 4 hours before the beach landings. essentially, the entire American team can spawn at random points in the air and parachute down to take German AA and artillery positions before the beach landings. it would certainly be much easier than dealing with the hassle of getting all of those C-47's across the channel with everyone in them. maps can only be so big. 101st. airborne vs. German infantry. there could even be a few flaming C-47's and other things like that scattered around the map, especially to add to the effect of the night.

It has been pretty much agreed that it would be impossible to do a airbourne D-day map like the crete map, as the C47s would have to fly over the beaches, thus needing all the bunkers, plus the bunkers would therefore be part of the map, which is rather unrealistic, considering the para landed miles and miles inland.

Other than that, it would probably just involve the units being highly scattered, with actual spawn locations scattered wildly and widely throughout the map, against german infantry and AA.  TBH, airbourne was not concerned that much with attacking and taking out artillery units on D-day night.  Their job was mostly to link up with others, get to town objectives, and survive.

Offline SH81

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 13-06-2012, 11:06:26 »
yes, the randomized spawn could work. what if we used the C-47 animation from Omaha and spawned randomly in the air in parachutes? could that work?