Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 29180 times)

azreal

Re: The walking dead season 2
« Reply #330 on: 20-03-2012, 00:03:29 »
Although as far as I know, sub-machine guns are illegal, even in the United States

Almost everything is legal here in the US with the right licensing and money. Full autos, short-barrel shotguns and rifles, explosive devices, .50 cal sniper rifles, silencers. Just about everything you can buy short of a fully weaponized F-16 fighter jet.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 20-03-2012, 01:03:44 »
Unless you live in California.

Zing!

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 20-03-2012, 01:03:55 »
who is the badass chick with the katana and zombies companions?
I actually started reading the comics a week ago, just for fun. God damn I got stuck, every comic ends with a real cliffhanger.
And that woman with the katanas, let me just say that she is absolutely awesome.

They seem to follow the comics, with the prison we could see in the end. I have a bad feeling that S3 will be another 5 episodes of nothing happening (followed by awesomness) depending on how much they follow the comics.
« Last Edit: 20-03-2012, 14:03:36 by Tedacious »
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Alakazou

• FHer from the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 20-03-2012, 03:03:15 »
who is the badass chick with the katana and zombies companions?

You will probably love the characters

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 20-03-2012, 12:03:16 »
Why didn´t the Zombies on the chain try to attack her? I know they didn´t have arms and teeth so they couldn´t infect anybody, but how does that make them friendly? And what use does it have to have 2 Zombies who follow you on chains?

The Episode was great, a lot of people dying and it felt great to see that boring farm burning ^^
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 20-03-2012, 12:03:51 »
Well, that was exciting! Pity that Lori is still alive though. I do kinda fear that we will get a couple of 'settling in' episodes with the prison again.

Where the **** did Jimmy come from. Has he been posing as a stove for 12 episodes? I really couldn't remember seeing him since they arrived at the farm.

Until the fall I guess, watch the comic spoilers please. I also remembered what I dislike about Carl. He's a Damien-model :o
« Last Edit: 20-03-2012, 12:03:50 by Gezoes »

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 20-03-2012, 13:03:42 »
Why didn´t the Zombies on the chain try to attack her? I know they didn´t have arms and teeth so they couldn´t infect anybody, but how does that make them friendly? And what use does it have to have 2 Zombies who follow you on chains?

The Episode was great, a lot of people dying and it felt great to see that boring farm burning ^^

maybe they had their eyeballs removed?

afaik, she keep them chained so that their smell (hopefully) cover hers so she doesnt have to fight zombies all the time :p

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 20-03-2012, 14:03:10 »

non-important "Spoiler" from the comics
Her previous boyfriend+his best friend. She has had them around for some time, they stopped attacking her. With them around, other walkers won't be as interested in her (smell)
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 20-03-2012, 16:03:39 »
afaik, she keep them chained so that their smell (hopefully) cover hers so she doesnt have to fight zombies all the time :p

You got it. Mishone also removed their jaws.

http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Michonne-Walking-Dead-AMC.jpg

Biiviz

« Reply #339 on: 20-03-2012, 16:03:31 »
She seems like the kind of girlfriend you'd want to avoid.

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 20-03-2012, 16:03:54 »
She seems like the kind of girlfriend you'd want to avoid.

She's a very closed person in the comics, she has a dark past and a dark present. But she's a very useful person, very deadly, often chasing relationships based in physical comfort to make her forget the past, with several characters.

She also tries at one time with Rick, but well, doesnt works because he's distressed...because something that happened to him. I guess that time will tell.

I cant recommend the comics nicely enough for everyone if you want to understand things better, from comic perspective and series perspective.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 20-03-2012, 17:03:46 »
Eff it, Im gonna start reading the comics too...

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 20-03-2012, 17:03:38 »
Eff it, Im gonna start reading the comics too...

Good! However, I do need to warn you. It's darker and way more violent and sadistic than the series. But a very nice read.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 20-03-2012, 17:03:47 »
OoOOoOOoOoOoO should I be alarmed by it? Meh, the more darker it is the better. Extreme violence is my favorite dish.

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 20-03-2012, 17:03:13 »
OoOOoOOoOoOoO should I be alarmed by it? Meh, the more darker it is the better. Extreme violence is my favorite dish.

Cool. Dont say I didnt warn you though. But my fav dish is violence too >:3