Author Topic: Mt. Olympus - Truck Crashes Tree  (Read 475 times)

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
Mt. Olympus - Truck Crashes Tree
« on: 23-07-2012, 17:07:45 »
When the first German assault begins, the trucks wich are attacking the monastery crash in a tree and are stuck there. Now, I realised this bug (not sure considered as one or just an AI issue) in the version 2.4 and its still here. Couldnt get a screenshot due to computer issues. I cant tell the exact location of the crash zone but it should be around here:

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Mt. Olympus - Truck Crashes Tree
« Reply #1 on: 23-07-2012, 18:07:14 »
I actually thought Mt. Olympus crashes in 2.45. But I DO know its meshes are FUBARed because of some new layouts, so its one of those that require a new navmesh.

Same goes for St. Lo, Op. Cobra, falaise Pocket and Op. Luttich (Somewhat).

Will check it out once I leave work though.

Thx, Turkish

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-07-2012, 17:07:31 »
I have noticed the same issue on Keren: ALL British vehicles drive into the brush and then go back and forth all the time. I assume that the issue we are having here is more likely due to the messed up driving behaviour of the bots. It is incredible; it became even worse than it already was in 2.4 .

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25-07-2012, 17:07:48 »
I have noticed the same issue on Keren: ALL British vehicles drive into the brush and then go back and forth all the time.

Also italian vehicles drive into the railroad downhill and are stuck there.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25-07-2012, 18:07:03 »
That is common issues with "instant quick auto-generated navmesh"

It will put navmesh anywhere in the map with certain angle, which bots could travel through. So it will put a navmesh around trees, fences, bushes, and anything else which is not detected by the editor.

I usually make an instant solution by waypointing them through a specific path (for example, small openings or bridge crossings/waterfording).