Author Topic: P-39  (Read 956 times)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: P-39
« Reply #15 on: 22-12-2016, 13:12:21 »
On a serious note, you're full of shit, but nice try and thanks for the efforts.

Now now Jan, let's not get hasty here. Who knows he might be just extremely talented young man, given that he is only 20 and he submitted all those models 4 years ago which would make him 16 back then. Take into the consideration the amount of models he has made and the time it takes to make them, he was probably 14-15 when he made them. Completely believable since teenagers that age just loiter at home and dont go to school or anything.  ;)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22-12-2016, 13:12:02 »
On a serious note, you're full of shit, but nice try and thanks for the efforts.

Now now Jan, let's not get hasty here. Who knows he might be just extremely talented young man, given that he is only 20 and he submitted all those models 4 years ago which would make him 16 back then. Take into the consideration the amount of models he has made and the time it takes to make them, he was probably 14-15 when he made them. Completely believable since teenagers that age just loiter at home and dont go to school or anything.  ;)
Exactly, thanks for the understanding  :)
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22-12-2016, 13:12:11 »
Then we need "what is your favourite FHMax3's model" topic I gues! ;D

Yes, I use the name "Max" as a codename, but probably my name is not Jason Ohonowsky, I use many diffirent codenames. But thanks for the insult  :)
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22-12-2016, 16:12:30 »
You do realize admins can look up your real name, Mr Max SteXXXXv?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22-12-2016, 17:12:05 »
Now now Jan, let's not get hasty here. Who knows he might be just extremely talented young man, given that he is only 20 and he submitted all those models 4 years ago which would make him 16 back then...
I'm pretty sure he was 17 a month ago, so sorry, but I don't trust people who age 3 years in 4-5 weeks  ;D

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22-12-2016, 17:12:06 »
@FHMax3, we do not tolerate plagiarism on this forum since it is very clear and simple to many here. Generally forums would ban a user for this type of behavior. Instead I'll give you warning, take it to account.

Locked.