Author Topic: Götterdämmerung - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update  (Read 7542 times)

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Götterdämmerung - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update
« Reply #30 on: 17-12-2015, 15:12:29 »
Basically we are pushing what bf2 engine is capable of. More memory load etc would create stutter even for people with good computers, so it's more of an engine thing.

Offline Hauggy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17-12-2015, 20:12:51 »
Great work guys, i'm so sad right now that you still seem to have more work to do before release.
Keep up the good work and i'll keep the faith. :)

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #32 on: 20-12-2015, 13:12:12 »
Thanks for the update ! Great looking map, even if it comes across better in the video, although I can get what I started terming "visual anorexia" with these kinda things ... picking out all the little things wrong with it. An alarming condition that I've seen examples of on t' net.

Basically we are pushing what bf2 engine is capable of. More memory load etc would create stutter even for people with good computers, so it's more of an engine thing.

*SO* happy to hear that the dev's understand this ! Another popular bf2 mod admits that many if their maps only run at 20 -30fps even on *high* spec systems, 20 or less even on my 3ghz cpu, amd r7 260x. I have to have at the very least 30, better being 40 and above, ideally 60 for full immersion.

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 22-01-2016, 19:01:56 »
Talk about Götterdämmerung... are there any plans for Battle of Königsberg?