Author Topic: Day Z (Survival Zombie Simulator)  (Read 16558 times)

Offline flyboy_fx

• rockets,rc stuff,and collecting/making ww2 models
    • View Profile
Re: Day Z (Survival Zombie Simulator)
« Reply #240 on: 29-12-2013, 10:12:31 »
Got some good gear with Flyboy_fx. He logged off in the hospital north of Balota and I continued on to the Balota airfield. Walked into a building, guy and I came face to face and shot each other up. He ended up killing me with an M4, but my FNX got some nice hits in and he will be enjoying greyscale for awhile.

Fortunately I left the can opener and med kit with flyboy

I still have it. I linked up with a buddy and we now have two M4s with a good amount of ammo. We are outside of Cherno to the northwest a bit. :D
Don't hate the forum, hate it's users...

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #241 on: 29-12-2013, 14:12:50 »
Me and my Irish friend found a bible and now go around in the south preaching to new players. We then bring them to the beach and baptize them. Oh and after that we handcuff them and take their pants. For some reason our victims never log and this one guy even swore vengeance on us.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 30-12-2013, 03:12:00 »
Me and my Irish friend found a bible and now go around in the south preaching to new players. We then bring them to the beach and baptize them. Oh and after that we handcuff them and take their pants. For some reason our victims never log and this one guy even swore vengeance on us.
Some friends and I went around without pants and shirts. Only wearing backpacks, axes and PayDay masks. I was using a voice changer to have some kind of demon voice. We captured some people and did sacrifices, milking their blood first. Blood Demons checking in.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #243 on: 30-12-2013, 04:12:21 »
Did some medical experiment Mengele would even frown upon.. We call it Blood Bag Roulette. You can predict this shit already, I'm sure. Get a freshspawn, take his blood and let him go. Find another freshspawn, inject the stolen blood. One died, one survived. Ah well.

Loving it so far. But once you get great gear you sort of run out of things to do. We just fuck around with other people on the coast and just try and do funny shit with them.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 31-12-2013, 06:12:46 »
What sort of evil is this game?

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 31-12-2013, 22:12:13 »
What sort of evil is this game?

An unforgiving world where supplies lack. Everyone needs to survive, and anyone can betray you or deceive you. But when assholes roam the world (vast majority), they kill you for fun and is shoot to kill everywhere.

IF you dont play with friends, prepare to have a shitty time.