Author Topic: Team USA - Devildogs  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Omahabeachmen1

• View Profile
Re: Team USA - Devildogs
« Reply #15 on: 07-06-2009, 19:06:16 »
hey guys so it is not 7th?I guess Forgotten Hope just messed me up lol So I am in your team so when do we pratice and guys i got bad news I dont got a mic....My old is dead and I cant get one on short notice.....Allwell Tell me when pratice is and i will be there lets go all the way guys!

Offline RAM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07-06-2009, 20:06:41 »
we are trying to organize a practice tonight about 9:00est.

I dont have a proble being micless.

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07-06-2009, 20:06:53 »
I cant practice that late tonight is my grad! but i can play now!
Warhammer 40,000: Unverse At War Dev Team
Battlefield 1918 Coder

Offline RAM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07-06-2009, 21:06:26 »
It is the 7th of June and we are a week out for the start of the First Nations Cup.  As a team we need to formally decide who is to be our captain, squad leaders, and placement of each player.  We need to have a base of communication that is available to all so let’s continue the use of this thread.  Any information that is a benefit to the team via TeamSpeak or other should be posted, with the exception of strategies, tactics, squad information such as SL’s & it’s members.  We still need all members to post their availability for the Cup and times for practice.  Each member’s involvement is one step closer to our victory.

Current Team USA1 (Devildogs) as stands:

Player 1:AdamBenson (AdamPA1006)
Player 2:Ekalbs
Player 3:Flyboy1942 (aka: Ghanrage)
Player 4:[FC] RAM-FH
Player 5:Blitzkrieger
Player 6:The Warrior
Player 7:Vicious
Player 8:Bhodili
Player 9:[F|H]Omahabeachmen0
Player 10:2ACR>Kernel (vollmer_hq@hotmail.com)
Res 1:Kommandant Lutz
Res 2:2ACR>Bass
Res 3:2ACR>Havick
Res 4:
Res 5:

As for team Captain, there have been two names that have surfaced that I find most eligible to be team captain, those being 2ACR>Kernel (Vollmer) & Vicious.  This is not to say they are the only two so with that I believe we need to cast our vote for Captain.  Post your thoughts on who will be our new captain or get on TS today Sunday.  The intent is to have a new captain by tomorrow Monday so they can proceed to put this team together.

Btw, time now is about 3:30est and Ekalbs & I are looking for a server and on TS.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2009, 03:06:12 by RAM »

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07-06-2009, 21:06:51 »
Well for my nomination for captian goes to [FC] Ram-FH or 2ARC>Kernal. currently as far as active team members i only see the previous to names, Vicious and myself.
Battlefield 1918 Coder

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08-06-2009, 00:06:57 »
I agree it's a toss up between RAM and Kernal. I suggest we a practice session where both candidates act as squad leader on opposing teams, and we play a few rounds like this while changing out squad members so everyone gets a chance to play under the command of RAM and Kernal.

After this, choosing out captain will be easier.

Offline Omahabeachmen1

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08-06-2009, 01:06:06 »
What sever guys?

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08-06-2009, 02:06:16 »
I agree it's a toss up between RAM and Kernal. I suggest we a practice session where both candidates act as squad leader on opposing teams, and we play a few rounds like this while changing out squad members so everyone gets a chance to play under the command of RAM and Kernal.

After this, choosing out captain will be easier.

Agree wit flyboy1942!
Battlefield 1918 Coder

Offline AdamPA1006

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08-06-2009, 04:06:26 »
Hey im here umm PM me for any practices but I have  a mic and TS and will definitely be here the 14th

Offline Omahabeachmen1

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08-06-2009, 20:06:42 »
Ok can you guys pm me when there is a pratice or something thanks

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09-06-2009, 00:06:56 »
Okay since this is the last week. I propose we practice each day! Lets say 7-9 eastern we start and finish when we need to leave. Lets have a BIG practice meaning "mandatory" on wolfs Thursday gaming night. Any objections speak now or any seconds lets go!

Ram or the Kernal for team Captian!
Battlefield 1918 Coder

Offline RAM

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09-06-2009, 02:06:33 »
From what I can tell we only have 6 players active so unless we get the others to come here to state their availability we may never get the chance to participate.  With that aside I believe the “big” practice should be on Thursday night on Wolfgaming Server.  We should get on TS and squad up.  Time?   Whenever the server populates and we start showing up.  I can’t show up till about 10:00 est. 

Guys if we can’t pull together and get at least the minimum 8 players we are not competing.  I’ve sent a PM to all members except 2ACR>Bass, 2ACR>Havick, & Bhodili.  They do not have an account set up with the forums so if someone can let us know if they are available then that would be great.

As for captain here are my thoughts:  Vicious has experience with F|H and those creating the Cup, but he has not posted as of late.  Kernel is equally qualified hell I remember the old days of the 2ACR/{9thInf} scrims & the old FH.net tourny and he is always on TS.  As for me well I feel I'm qualified, but honestly I have limited use of my mic due to circumstances at home so I think I would be a lesser candidate for captain. 

In the mean time lets gather the ranks and try to pull this motley crew into shape.

See you on the battlefield

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09-06-2009, 03:06:24 »
Im literally waiting for Ekalbs to get his ass over to my house with my wireless card, and then we'll be ingame/on TS for the next several hours. Anyone else gonna be online later?

Offline AdamPA1006

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10-06-2009, 00:06:13 »
Ill be here thursday at 10

Offline RAM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10-06-2009, 13:06:42 »
We had a great turn out last night on the Wolf server.  The following members Eklabs, Ghanrage, 2ACR>Kernel, 2ACR>Bass, and myself were knee deep in bodies and dog tags.  The gaming was good we actual helped get the players from Hslan to populate Wolf.  At one time we almost had 20 players.

I want to post so the rest of the team will know that it appears Vicious is our team captain.  My hat is off to Vicious and to Kernel and others for getting this done.

Lastly, I know the Nations Cup is about having fun and that it will be, but like Bass mentioned last night "I'm not playing to loose...." and that is my exact thoughts as well.  So with that in mind we need everyone to show up Thursday, or everynight you can, and lets get some practice.  Squad up and learn to work as a unit.

Finally, now that we have a team captain I'm turning over my duties as team "cheerleader" to Vicious unless you guys are actually reading this s#%t and find it entertaining. ;D

have fun & see you on the Battlefield

« Last Edit: 11-06-2009, 02:06:19 by RAM »