Author Topic: Post your FH2 Screenshots  (Read 436457 times)

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
Re: Post your FH2 Screenshots
« Reply #2790 on: 21-02-2012, 10:02:56 »
Man, I was so sure of it that we wouldn't make it to Tilly just because our halftrack was full.

Best moment for me this round was when we reached Tilly and we started capturing the flag. A Willy's Jeep comes through town in high speed, busting through the smoke like a cannonball. Everybody tries to hit him but he pulls through and disappears in the horizon.

Damn you High speed Allies!

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #2791 on: 21-02-2012, 16:02:35 »
Fresh from HSLAN

I'm so sorry, Maxtower.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #2792 on: 22-02-2012, 23:02:21 »
We are not really doing anything, but we might take credit if you hit anything with the PaK 40, Hans

Take my breath awaaaaay...

Me, clearing out NW flag of Operation Goodwood

Offline Ninnghizida

• View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: 23-02-2012, 15:02:05 »
Fresh from HSLAN

I'm so sorry, Maxtower.

Haha i remember this one

Offline MvB_1988

• View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: 24-02-2012, 21:02:27 »
Just had a few awesome rounds on Hslan. Capped Pak40 as Allied on Masreth Line at entrence of axis main base and killed Tiger and a few panzers, real nice. And a sweet infantry kill:

By panzermayer at 2012-02-24

The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #2795 on: 25-02-2012, 00:02:10 »
My Friday night on HSLAN!

Started off with a nice round of Meuse River. First time I really enjoyed it also played it with a full server.

I wanna now thank my Teamwork squad for all the fun, great night!

The Meuse River round was really intense but we fought like beavers and won. Axis did a good job as well.

After that it was Mt.Olympus. A map that I loved back in the days when Sorken made it for the Forgotten Honor. A map I never really got to love that much once it became official. But now, damn. I don't know why but I had a blast. 64 people on this map is perfect. We tried to defend the northern flag but we lost it almost instantly. The first mechanized attack was too hard.

We fell back to the Castle and what a fight it was. Axis did everything they could to seize control. We had Stuka sirens going off constantly, snipers and mortar fire and also artillery shellning. And on top of that panzer and infantry attacks.

Thanks again to my awesome squad. And also thanks to our wonderful arty squad with Paytoss in the lead. That 25 pounder was the difference between fight or flight. Had some really nice fights over monastery as well. Once again, Axis put up a great fight and had some amazing attacks (I loved seeing them attack with both heavy and light armour plus infantry backing them up on foot and in lighter vehicles plus air support).

The Arty man himself.

Axis never did break through to cause a real damage to the Allied ticket count but still a great round.

Another Arty man, Combat Wombat on Operation Aberdeen. Also great support. You just love it as an SL when you spot and you know that your arty man will check it and hit it within seconds. It's awesome.

Also once again I must thank my squad. Great performance through out the evening. Even though the names in the squad changed, thank you all. Great evening. Too bad it ended with a CTD but still, great fun!

« Last Edit: 25-02-2012, 09:02:50 by Rawhide »

Offline PloppITA

• View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: 25-02-2012, 14:02:33 »
Hi all! I'm a dated FH2 player but pretty new to this forum...I always look for some updates on the site, but one of the sections i most enjoy is the "screen of the week"

i found some old screens i took long time ago (i think the version was still 2.3) but i wanted to share them with you guys!

I still don't find this ending common, a random guy made it..

This guy had problem in taking off

Same guy

And this lolled me (maybe it's old but i saw it just once)

See you in the forum and on the servers!

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: 25-02-2012, 16:02:35 »
My Friday night on HSLAN!
(...)
I wanna now thank my Teamwork squad for all the fun, great night!
Yup, was fun. First I was in a different squad, which was also OK (but didn't use VOIP), but I switched over during Olympus.

Meuse was a real nice counterattack, from being down 100 tickets to victory! Played 6 maps yesterday and won them all, loved it. Also: my first allied victory on Totalize! In the end it almost failed, and axis got the bleed on us while were in the lead for most of the round, but we won 32-0 *sigh of relief*.

This one is for everyone who might think MajorIIKoenig and karel88l are the same person:

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #2798 on: 25-02-2012, 16:02:21 »
This gotta be the same time Paythoss got that super hit on the half-track?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: 25-02-2012, 17:02:45 »
Might be. I was almost all the time in the castle, spotting Leptokaria and all incoming tanks. Paythoss blasted their LeFH several times, but I didn't keep track of all his hits ;)

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: 02-03-2012, 07:03:41 »
From tonight on WaW:

My entire squad apart from me gone in one S-mine explosion. They were all lying prone and Watchtower went on his mic and told no one to stand up because he laid an S-mine, but someone didn't listen. KABOOM!
« Last Edit: 02-03-2012, 07:03:32 by Andrew »
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Watchtower1001

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: 02-03-2012, 08:03:41 »
From tonight on WaW:

My entire squad apart from me gone in one S-mine explosion. They were all lying prone and Watchtower went on his mic and told no one to stand up because he laid an S-mine, but someone didn't listen. KABOOM!

That was a good laugh.

;D  I would just like to state for the record that was completely and totally intentional.   ;D

Good fun night, glad to see a good turnout (42-45 peak?) and plenty of familiar faces. 

"762 Admin"
"Watchtower's Fh2 2.45 Sound Conversion - http://tinyurl.com/WatchySoundMod"

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: 02-03-2012, 16:03:25 »
Hahaha the best part is the "Teamwork and tactics" server message that follows the massive teamkilling. XD

Offline F.E.Glöckner

• View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: 02-03-2012, 19:03:00 »

Run, run, run, run, run, stop running, pull trigger, jump, relax and take a screen. Damn i love Geballte <3

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: 18-03-2012, 20:03:43 »
Now what do we have here...