Author Topic: Who is feeling pumped to hit the beaches with 128 players tonight...  (Read 3382 times)

Offline SJonni

• View Profile
Almost feels like I'm cheating when I obliterate the Americans on the beach with my Pak  ;D That feeling when you see a squad bunched together.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
WaW lacks the players but has better ping, pity they only seem to play 16 player maps which are just CounterStrike to me (infantry only, no vehicles). Not what I play FH2 for.
Feel free to post your feedback on 16 player maps in the feedback section. Suggestion of what vehicles should be added and why can be really useful.

Ah, it's you. Now I know why you have such a chip in your shoulder. It's good to know you take personal reasons into account when determining why I should be permabanned, such maturity.
Yeah, whatever. See you in two weeks  ;)

Offline Excavus

• Member of the FH2 Cynic Club
    • View Profile
WaW lacks the players but has better ping, pity they only seem to play 16 player maps which are just CounterStrike to me (infantry only, no vehicles). Not what I play FH2 for.
Feel free to post your feedback on 16 player maps in the feedback section. Suggestion of what vehicles should be added and why can be really useful.

Ah, it's you. Now I know why you have such a chip in your shoulder. It's good to know you take personal reasons into account when determining why I should be permabanned, such maturity.
Yeah, whatever. See you in two weeks  ;)
This'll make you happy. You won't see me in two weeks, because I'll probably have moved on by then. FH2 is going to drop in playercounts again and then it'll be back to it's normal low levels. Then you'll wish you didn't ban me.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
I was the person who asked you whether you could play a single round without whining about something. Yes, I asked you and I didn't say "Stop whining!". After that you told me to shut up wich I personaly take offensive and I could have banned you for it, but I didn't. Not because I am an admin on the server, but judging by your general tone throughout the matches and how you worded it. Sandre saw it a bit different and banned you for that and rightfully though. You had your warnings and two successive violations of the rules are usualy a ban especialy after a TK on purpose. For some people this might seem too strict, especialy people like you who don't join our server on a regular base, but it is our philosophy to handle stuff a bit more strict and the majority of people seem to enjoy it on our server. Thatswhy it seems like a monompoly though it isnt. There are plenty of other servers to choose from and luckily FlH and WaW were going strong aswell. Hatts of to them aswell and I hope it stays like that.

I am a bit dissapointd by Jan too, because his tone wasn't any better either and he got his warnings. Next time I see you calling other players "bitches", it will be a ban too. Simply unacceptable, especialy for a beta tester who should try to represent the mod. I won't dig any further but you know what I am talking about.

Sorry to derail the threat, because the intention was a different for sure, but I felt the need to exlpain a few things. So calm down guys, enjoy the release as it is and stay tuned for updates and future additions to the mod. This isn't the final call.

I am still pretty pumped about the release and I really enjoyed it today. The whole FH2 community playing together with a few arguments though, but overall it was brilliant also playing with all the devs and testers.

Well done guys  ;)

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
Almost feels like I'm cheating when I obliterate the Americans on the beach with my Pak  ;D That feeling when you see a squad bunched together.
If you mean the the Pak 35 with Stiel Granate 41 then I totally know that feel  ;D If you mean any other Pak then simply: nice
If this is sarcasm then it's not a very mature attitude at all.
However if it isn't then it's just my feeling that 16 players map have no place really in FH2 as they don't seem to be what FH2 is about (in my opinion).
I thought that FH2 was about being different from your average FPS in that you could take many different routes to overcome an obstacle like for example an emplaced MG42: instead of charging up the middle or flanks as (and only as) infantry like every other WW2 FPS you could grab a Sherman, Hawker Typhoon, 3 inch Mortar, 25 Pounder, Jeep, etc and wipe that position out.
I fully realise that most reasoning behind having them is so servers can attract more people and so they can then launch the 64 players maps however it is my sheep-shaggin' kiwi opinion that 16 player maps keep those servers who run them empty because players want to grab a Sherman, Hawker Typhoon, 3 inch Mortar, 25 Pounder, Jeep, etc.
Just my 10 cents (New Zealand doesn't have 1c, 2c or 5c anymore) :)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
This'll make you happy. You won't see me in two weeks, because I'll probably have moved on by then. FH2 is going to drop in playercounts again and then it'll be back to it's normal low levels. Then you'll wish you didn't ban me.
I won't miss you for a second. Bye  :-*

If this is sarcasm then it's not a very mature attitude at all.
Lolwut? t wasn't sarcasm. We can update maps much more easily now via updater and proper feedback will help us to do it. What you said is obvious, now post something more than 10 cents in proper topics so we won't miss it. You have an idea how to improve those maps? Post what, where and why should be changed and it might get changed in the future, we all want to attract more players and make this mod better ;)
« Last Edit: 12-04-2014, 03:04:14 by jan_kurator »

Offline Excavus

• View Profile
I won't miss you for a second. Bye  :-*

And this my friends is why people view most FH2 regulars as hostile, elitist pricks

Offline SJonni

• View Profile
If you mean the the Pak 35 with Stiel Granate 41 then I totally know that feel  ;D If you mean any other Pak then simply: nice

Yup, Pak 35 with Stiel Granate 41  :) Felt like a turkey shoot, haha!

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
I am a bit dissapointd by Jan too, because his tone wasn't any better either and he got his warnings. Next time I see you calling other players "bitches", it will be a ban too. Simply unacceptable, especialy for a beta tester who should try to represent the mod. I won't dig any further but you know what I am talking about.
I called one player a whinny bitch, because he acted like one, instead of enjoying his short time without ban and I admit that it wasn't a proper behaviour. But I did it once, you warned me and I never did it again but you kept warning me because of your delusions and now you're bringing it here? I know you don't like me, but you can get back sometimes, especially when I don't bring to the public forum when and why I am dissapointed with you, I simply ask you to do the same, so stop exaggerating every single problem, you are digging too deep already.

And this my friends is why people view most FH2 regulars as hostile, elitist pricks

Quit butthurt already, your ban will be taken out in two weeks and your whinning won't make it faster, actually, at some point it can make it even worse for you, so I would watch my language if I were you.
« Last Edit: 12-04-2014, 03:04:36 by jan_kurator »

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
Yup, Pak 35 with Stiel Granate 41  :) Felt like a turkey shoot, haha!
One lot keep jumping in the same shell hole: PRE-SIGHTED BITCHES!

'Dat Stielgranate as it arches in for the kill.

Offline Excavus

• View Profile
I called one player a whinny bitch, because he acted like one, instead of enjoying his short time without ban and I admit that it wasn't a proper behaviour. But I did it once, you warned me and I never did it again but you kept warning me because of your delusions and now you're bringing it here? I know you don't like me, but you can get back sometimes, especially when I don't bring to the public forum when and why I am dissapointed with you, I simply ask you to do the same, so stop exaggerating every single problem, you are digging too deep already.
God you're such a hypocrite.

Quit butthurt already, your ban will be taken out in two weeks and your whinning won't make it faster, actually, at some point it can make it even worse for you, so I would watch my language if I were you.
At some point it can make it worse for me? How could it be worse? You're gonna ban me for longer because I'm discussing something on a forum where 762 mods have no jurisdiction? Seems like a personal issue if you ask me.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Well I have jurisdiction here and if I hear one more peep out of either of you, 762 aren't the only one banning some bitches.

Offline titsmcgee852

• View Profile
Rekt. Anyway, can anyone tell me where I can find the mp34? :--)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Point du Hoc

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
I just wonder why some people always have problems while most never have. Behave properly and nobody will harm you on 762. I never had a single problem with an admin decision since they changed their way of administrating. Mistakes were made and now just deal with the admins' decision and come back later. Most of the hate here is just unnecessary. When you don't offend anyone and don't break their rules, there won't be any problems for you. It works out for most players like that and it's not exactly difficult to have no problems while playing at all. I personally play to enjoy the game. So next time you change the "shut up" to a "that's just my opinion, I'm entitled to have it" and you won't have problems. That's not too much of a demand.

Sad that a thread which is about the anticipation of the patch turns out like this after all.
« Last Edit: 12-04-2014, 04:04:40 by Surfbird »