Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 306913 times)

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #6585 on: 12-01-2017, 21:01:07 »
Nothing like waking up with a bit of hangover to bazillion FHMax3 posts. Fuck my life.
Don't worry, just tell me directly to calm down with the posts, ok.

You have been told directly.  Many times.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #6586 on: 13-01-2017, 00:01:36 »
Nothing like waking up with a bit of hangover to bazillion FHMax3 posts. Fuck my life.
Don't worry, just tell me directly to calm down with the posts, ok.

You have been told directly.  Many times.
Don't even drive up to Jersey. Not even on Sundays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG4RXBOECr4

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6587 on: 13-01-2017, 00:01:50 »
Man, Sopranos is such a great series. One of my all time favorites.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #6588 on: 13-01-2017, 22:01:11 »
Man, Sopranos is such a great series. One of my all time favorites.

Ohhhhhhhh!

I agree, it's certainly my favorite show of all time. I can rewatch it endlessly.

Offline Dancho

• Mayonnaise king
    • View Profile
« Reply #6589 on: 13-01-2017, 22:01:28 »

Don't even drive up to Jersey. Not even on Sundays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG4RXBOECr4
[/quote]
Man, that fits perfect.
 Also these forums are not one of the most active and sometimes when I post something on different sections I (and you) see my name under "Last post" at 2 or 3 places I feel kinda akward.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6590 on: 14-01-2017, 02:01:21 »
This was kinda touching. And as I don't expect positively touching actions from the President anytime soon, this might be the last time for a while.

Obama Surprises Biden with Medal of Freedom

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6591 on: 14-01-2017, 02:01:29 »
Absolutely. Waas a funny nod from Obama towards the internet memery bromance stuff. Gonna miss that stuff, not gonna lie. :P

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #6592 on: 14-01-2017, 06:01:50 »
Yes, but what was that medal for? If all things considered, I would pick for his apparent neutrality when it comes to Israel-Palestine two state solution, quite an achievement for pragmatic politicians from USA.

Now this:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38613257
The media is fueling tensions between ACA vs. no ACA. The problem is not the free healthcare, but how fucking expensive it is in the US to have professional medical service. If the cost could be rationalised, the anti-healthcare and pro-healthcare people will shout less.

See how much US spent for their healthcare, relative to their GDP? 18%, greater than any full coverage nations of Europe. That's how inefficient their hospitals are. They prefer to make easy money from medical TV series now.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6593 on: 15-01-2017, 02:01:20 »
Yes, but what was that medal for? If all things considered, I would pick for his apparent neutrality when it comes to Israel-Palestine two state solution, quite an achievement for pragmatic politicians from USA.

It was because Joe Biden devoted his entire professional life to service to this country.

See how much US spent for their healthcare, relative to their GDP? 18%, greater than any full coverage nations of Europe. That's how inefficient their hospitals are.

Here in germany it was about 11.2% of the GDP in 2014. Constantly climbing. I could imagine that hospitals have no reason to work cost-efficiently when they're not really forced to. But I don't know much facts about the US healthcare system in general. I barely can judge that.

However I know what complicated business general healthcare is here in europe. It is constantly revised, balancing costs and improving efficiency. Must be very hard to start from scratch.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #6594 on: 15-01-2017, 07:01:05 »
It was because Joe Biden devoted his entire professional life to service to this country.

Didn't Obama too? Kennedy? And the lot of them? Isn't it like clique-ism? Biden was in RIAA, so he wasn't on tax-payer's payroll in his entire life.

Medals are cheap nowadays. Like a Vietnam veteran once told us: back then, you have to be really something special, like get your guts out and still fighting, or mow down an entire wave of enemy to get MoH. Now, being shot by a friendly earns you one. Not to mention that it is today's generation fault for being too coddled and living a comfortable life. Because, even back in Vietnam war days, he mentioned that an officer got a medal, because he performed a CPR on a soldier suffering from heat stroke during hot day patrol. Such dramatic outcome was because of: lack of preparation despite information on the weather of that day, the officer didn't prepare his patrol members, no extra canteen, no commo checking therefore no quick help, and so on. Stupidity earns him a medal, while this officer, ensuring their patrol members drink twice the amount, and brought one extra canteen each, perform commo check on their radio: they return from patrol uneventful.

Here in germany it was about 11.2% of the GDP in 2014. Constantly climbing. I could imagine that hospitals have no reason to work cost-efficiently when they're not really forced to. But I don't know much facts about the US healthcare system in general. I barely can judge that.

I'm pretty sure Germany's medical care quality are not any less than that of USA, despite their lower spending. EU nations to my knowledge are universal healthcare type with far more comprehensive coverage. But why they spend less? My brother who works in Financial market told me that the medical industry in US is oligopoly type, controlled by a few powerful players. Sure, it is against their free market principle, but when you spend a lot of money prepping up lobbyist, you are free to do that and just shift the lobbying cost to the patients.

The thing is, if you are uninsured in USA, you are screwed. Broken a leg? $40,000. That is worse than a 3rd world country like mine. If you are in a profession exposed to such risk, like building interior or roof installer, and without ACA (Obamacare), the company won't be forced to insure their workers. Thankfully, the Republicans are willing to maintain that clause.

But seriously, them shouting to "defund" the programme is silly when the healthcare industry itself is the money sinkhole. It is about time the Cubans showed this greedy industry how to compete globally, forcing the US to chicken out, like their car manufacturing industry. This is not about hospitals should save cost and let patients suffer. But to rationalise the cost, so everybody got equally better care. I'm not American, but their defense and healthcare spending are significantly higher than most other developed nations. I'm afraid, the world police is trading off its future generation's education and environmental preservation to pay up for that.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #6595 on: 17-01-2017, 17:01:20 »
Found this on Cracked. Just knew about this! I know everyone do make exception, including the evil man himself.

Turns out, didn't last as long. He was sent to force labour camp in 1941. I'm quite curious about Hitler's Jewish doctor and other WW1 Jewish brother-in-arms.

Could have been like the reformed neo-nazi guy article, but there is just too much arse-kisser inside the party.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6596 on: 17-01-2017, 17:01:21 »
FHmax, you should congratulate yourself!

Why should I? As far as I remember, members like Jan, TheTao, and others made many posts in their few months.
I just wanted to say that he is new on forum,let him posting. You when came posted shit tone of threads and posts,I did,Jan did.. Maybe I still ;D .. This time he was even polite. Ts4ever told what needed,everyone else adding is just unnesesary and making him go away from FH2
6000 seconds is 100 minutes...thats 1 hour and a half. Did you actually waited that long?
Ok,whats your point ,to get rid of him from FH2 community and playerbase? Thats nor funny nor ironic. He is annoying but atleast he is new player and we should attract new players.... Leave him posting,he will maybe get his friends too or something. You posted around 30 threads just during 2009. Also do you even play FH2?
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6597 on: 17-01-2017, 19:01:03 »
You [Theta] posted around 30 threads just during 2009. Also do you even play FH2?
I'd agree with that wholeheartedly, the problem is, FHMax has had close to 300 posts in about 2 months.

So being a new forum member isn't exactly a good excuse to be a spammer, please stop this madness. :)
« Last Edit: 17-01-2017, 20:01:33 by Roughbeak »

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6598 on: 17-01-2017, 19:01:01 »
I don't think anyone here is nearly as prolific at posting mostly useless posts across the entire forum almost every day, continuously.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6599 on: 17-01-2017, 20:01:22 »
I don't mind you posting so much, it's nice to see the forum get some action. But I would keep it to discussions that are relevant and contribute to things ;D