Author Topic: French Hope  (Read 114967 times)

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
Re: French Hope
« Reply #585 on: 25-11-2011, 14:11:00 »
Thanks 162eRI.
FH2 Dev (wait seriously ?)

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 25-11-2011, 17:11:44 »
Theres no reason to discuss this here in the Puby Forums.
Answers there given in the Intern Forums, this is here more like torches and pitchfork against some Devs.

Tbh. now there its canceled i read more from French Hope Members then in the last Year :p

i find that funny, when i wrote criticisme towards the devs in a More or less "mature" matter, it got deleted..

you guys just CANT take criticism towrads yourself, you only know how to give them.

so if taking the discussion to the public is the way it must be, then so be it, for it certainly dont work "internaly".

and you say Not to blame natty? he is probably the biggest PROBLEM you guys have right now.

what you guys Need to get into your HEADS is that you need PEOPLE, not dismissing them, and i say again. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU NEED PEOPLE ITS NO SECRET.

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 25-11-2011, 20:11:57 »
Hum...maybe not the way to talk. Thanks to 162, i'm able now to see the posts of the devs aboout our maps. Will answer...after dinner time ;)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 25-11-2011, 20:11:11 »
Yeah but he also said we should not talk about anything from the private forums in here.

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 25-11-2011, 21:11:34 »
I apologize for the misunderstood (personnal attacks).

We should now make together the way to follow for us (which map need to be refunded, which map need just one or two things...), but we will not be able to do this modifications.

Can i have the right to access to the private forum?

And for the community, we wish we'll be able to take a constructive re-start, one day...
« Last Edit: 26-11-2011, 14:11:27 by CptdeS35 »

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 25-11-2011, 21:11:04 »
I now understand one thing... project was born-dead, c'mon is it fair to let us hope...

I'm not glad Natty to be the reaper of the thread, why continue talked on private forum since cooperation stopped,we can't produce anymore, say here that we deserve honesty, write this words here plz, the time isn't for advice anymore, talk about fact.

Bi-Scale, look Villers-Bocage my dear, believe me i look also your map , in editor, and i play them, did you play our map ?

Sedan, Dynamo & La varde are all scale fitted, both first as "big picture" the last as detailed position 1/1, they have their special gameplay, some statics, we can't do more, you have seen that nearly from scratch so no it's not fair to conclude like that.

Sorry again to Seth Soldier, but no i'll never considerer that a "bizness" or i sue you for stealing us Zeta ;D

Better laugh sometimes.

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 25-11-2011, 23:11:13 »
Snoox you don't seem to be a member on the new private forums so I'm not sure what you know, but Natty isn't the person that decides these things by himself, and he has been more constructive than some other devs in this matter.

i can assure that i know a Whole great deal more than most of the testers, that Never will see the light of day in these forums, nor the beta testers forum, i dont have to justify to you what i know. and Natty? constructive? you my good man obviosuly Never been in a mapping/gameplay/sound/whatever discussion with this man. (no offense)
 but we dont have to sit here rant about the guy, its Sad Really Sad if all these man-hours have gone to waste because of the lack of manpower, though wich Could have been otherwise if there Had been rational thinking going on.
« Last Edit: 25-11-2011, 23:11:54 by Sn00x »

azreal

« Reply #592 on: 26-11-2011, 01:11:14 »
omg, this thread is getting out of hand...

might I remind everyone that anyone found talking about internal issues is in direct violation of the betatester policy on leaking. I don't want to lock this thread, so if you want it to stay open, please take this discussion to private forums.

Offline AfterDune

• PR Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 26-11-2011, 09:11:21 »
Would indeed be a sad day to see French Hope stop development. From what I've seen on screenshots, it looked very nice. Too bad things have gone this way.

I sincerely hope to see French Hope rise somewhere. Perhaps as an unofficial add-on to FH2?

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 26-11-2011, 11:11:52 »
Might i remind you that everyone found using he's freedoom to speech must be read.

Ban me if you want, but if i have seen what i've seen yesterday from the "real forum" i will have annonced the death of the project long time ago, or left the project.

Eventually i manage to know the truth, i try to not be a sneaky guy, use black humour to try describe how paradoxal situation was, yeah a good reggae dub, a holy smoke then we might bring you a front, mappers for future & fun !

From the inside of french hope i can swear we try, feels frustrations, we feel a bit what you as a team could feel, we make a bit what you made, so as a little bro we're still be kids to yours eyes, i hope the public could make his own mind.

See you in xmas !

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 26-11-2011, 12:11:19 »
Good luck with your maps guys, every single developer and tester in FH2 is excited about the possibility to add early war experience to FH2. You control those maps destiny, not us.

If there is another public betatest session, we will try to get as many to join as possible.

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 26-11-2011, 13:11:39 »
Good, everyone's welcome except you Natty, a private night on your mod give me this right, i invite who it want in my house !

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 26-11-2011, 14:11:53 »
Hope we will see many guys on our maps at Xmas.

Only one map is still in development under French Hope, so only one map will be proposed (again) by the French Hope

And then, it will be the end of a great story for us.

Hope one day we will be able to say "A l'attaque!" in  a map...

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 26-11-2011, 18:11:51 »
Good, everyone's welcome except you Natty, a private night on your mod give me this right, i invite who it want in my house !

I don't know what you mean by these cryptic posts, but I will be one of the persons deciding if your maps are to be in the mod or not, just so you know.  :-\ My hopes are that you spend less time causing dramas in public forums and more time creating documents and maps that we can review.

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 26-11-2011, 20:11:52 »
And now you begin to talk...., in what language do i must speak, maybe ur confuse about Bocquier or Master who aren't used by the hundred of hours lik me or SuperC, respect to him !, but as i already told you the present producing team is no more efficient, i spare you the time to choose between the maps, should be happy !

The few time spend to write here ! you'r kidding or u really just blabla here ? regarding time to make, search, dig ! for La Varde...

Better laugh about how i crypt the previous message, i could sent you an enigma machine for xmas ;D
Sorry but it's unbelievable ! i was sad now i feel so high, i even touch the sky ! thx Natty