Author Topic: 130th and 25th are looking for clans to have trainings together with  (Read 8019 times)

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
2 months ago the 25th started looking for a partner clan and 130th accepted. Since then we have had joint trainings every other week, with an aim to play bigger maps than the 16 player versions are. However we feel that these would be even more fun, if we had some more people. That is why we are looking for more clans to join these trainings.

It is no secret that times are tough for FH2 clans at the moment, one of the reasons being that people are tired of playing infantry only battles on desert maps. This is why we should all work together and start holding joint trainings, for example playing on a 64 player map with 4 clans. This would be a chance for all of us to train on tactics on a squad level, definitely a better option than having no trainings at all.

Everything regarding this (the time, the freaquency of trainings, the maps we play...) is a matter of negotiations.

If you are interested, reply to this thread, or you can reach us at www.130panzer.com and http://25-hunyadi.extra.hu/ Lets get through the hard times together.

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
Megascrims are always fun  8)

The 79th would be interested for sure, but not for a weekly event, as most of us are involved in the Forgotten Hope tournament, which requires a lot of time.

But yeah, sometimes it could be really fun, I remember the Clash of the Clans organized by the F|H, it was really fun.

I guess the F|H could gather two squads, WaW too, the DLF one, the Cont@ct ( a new french F2 clan) one, the [e-C] one, don't know if the Exavs are still alive, who am I forgetting?

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
I think you are forgetting the American 101st clan?
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
BAM, my bad.

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline Niebler

• View Profile
    • 130th Panzer Lehr Division
There are actually quite a number of new clans out there as late. I've seen them, MiG, FC (not new no, but playing more often), and some others. Shame the others save for FC don't frequent these forums often or at all.
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Megascrims are always fun  8)

The 79th would be interested for sure, but not for a weekly event, as most of us are involved in the Forgotten Hope tournament, which requires a lot of time.

But yeah, sometimes it could be really fun, I remember the Clash of the Clans organized by the F|H, it was really fun.

I guess the F|H could gather two squads, WaW too, the DLF one, the Cont@ct ( a new french F2 clan) one, the [e-C] one, don't know if the Exavs are still alive, who am I forgetting?
Glad you are interested. I will pm you my msn, so we can discuss the details. As soon as we have enough clans who are interested, we should hold some sort of a meeting over msn or ventrilo/teamspeak.

About the tournament teams, though they are more than welcome to join us, they probably won't be able to, as they have their own battles going on during weekends. And these would have to be on the weekends, as the US/Candaian players can't possible make it in the middle of the week.

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
You'd better contact Nikita, our warrenger, as I don't use MSN, nor have so much time... and it's Nikita's task  ;)

http://www.79th.org/iboard//index.php?showforum=95

By the way, why do you have the Millau's viaduc on your sig?

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
Bridges and viaducts make him happy. He is in love with the Milau one.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
By the way, why do you have the Millau's viaduc on your sig?

Because he is sick and in need of help.

Hey what about those nice lads from Sweden?  Den Del lajdhjfskhdjf........I don't recall the name.  Anyone have there contact info? 
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
We for sure could organize a clash of clans for FH2.

2 squads of 79th, 2 of F|H, 2 of the 130th, 2 of waw and then there are still 8 slots open on each side for the 25th and 101st and whoever can join, we from F|H can throw an awesome custom map in. Just tell me here if we could organize this and we will do it for a sunday evening. :)
F|H can provide the map, organization, graphics to advertise and just make it look awesome and professional and spread it out so that many players in the BF2 scene will also see we are active and do cool events for FH2.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
    • MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE
Repeat after me Lainer, Denledefi, Denledefi,... :P

Late sunday CET time would be good for us 130th, but it gets a bit too late for the Hungarians, who prefer the game to be on saturday or friday, though we'll see if we could persuade them. We might also have 2 games and then reconsider the timing next week. Our server is down though atm and we'll be doing our training with the 25th on friday at 18:00 GMT on their server which is located in Budapest.

I'm leaning more towards reconsidering the server and time if we can get anything going for this weekend.

130Pz.A.Aussen

MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
The idea was to strat holding these on a regular basis. However, starting this of with a big bang, such as the clash of the clans, is definitely a good idea. I have added you on msn dutch, to discuss the details.

And Sgt-D, I shall make an account on those forums later today.

Now, regarding the Millau viaduct: I have been studying bridge engineering for 3 years now and a fine piece of engineering that is Millau viaduct is bound to leave a mark on a person such as myself. It is my dream to some day be part of a project such as that and push the limits of bridge building as well.  Maybe not very likely, but I'm not going to set my goals low.

Why have depicted it in such a manner? I once made a post: http://www.130panzer.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=2214&view=findpost&p=23360 and it grew from there. You can see the love for me from the replies you got.

Offline DesertRat40-45

• View Profile
Guys how about comunications? Will all clans sit on same TS (ofcourse different chanells for different sites ::))

But it would be funny if each site would have its plan ordered before battle, and just sit on own TS and provide it, if something goes wrong in one team  ;D ;D ;D It would be more realistic, that different units dont have any comunications between themselves  ;D ;D

Right now my clan is having in clan voting about this event, but we will join probably (right now the option "Yes" have 100% :P)

Greets    [e-C]Cham.PL
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
I will add you to my msn tonight mate.

We have VOIP enabled so we can talk inthere, what would be a must is 1 commander for each side.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
    • MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE
Btw we're still having problems with our server so it'll have to be on say the FH server. This will be our "official" forums for this scrim so stay updated and I'd like to know the date and time everyone. This Sunday at 2:00PM EST seems fine for my clan.
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage