Author Topic: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!  (Read 92849 times)

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!
« Reply #645 on: 21-03-2013, 20:03:07 »
Thursday! Thursday! Thursday! Let's make it happen tonight and tomorrow night! FH2! FH2! FH2!

Offline TimeMachineAssassin

• View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 22-03-2013, 01:03:34 »
You play now!

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 22-03-2013, 22:03:08 »
I think I'll be on today, I wasn't feeling well yesterday.

Offline valleyman

• View Profile
    • My Art Blog
« Reply #648 on: 23-03-2013, 00:03:48 »
I'll be on again tonight.

Offline shahram

• View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 23-03-2013, 08:03:28 »
Hi, sorry I didn't know where I should discuss this question.
I have bf2 v1.5 ( without cd-key ) and I play in certain servers that don't need to cd-key. I love your mod and I want to download it but at first I want to know that can I play your mode without cd-key?
(please say yes)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: 23-03-2013, 16:03:43 »
Hi, sorry I didn't know where I should discuss this question.
I have bf2 v1.5 ( without cd-key ) and I play in certain servers that don't need to cd-key. I love your mod and I want to download it but at first I want to know that can I play your mode without cd-key?
(please say yes)
no.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: 23-03-2013, 16:03:13 »
Just buy the game.

Offline shahram

• View Profile
« Reply #652 on: 23-03-2013, 18:03:11 »
Just buy the game.

oh no, this is so sad for me.   :(
I am from Iran and in here stupid islamic regime has restricted the internet. I have internet with 1 mbit/s shared with 8 people speed and just 20 GB for download volume and pay more than global standard. few days ago I knew this awesome mod ( personally I don't like bf2 ) I downloaded 4 GB (bf2, v1.4 and v1.5 ) just for forgotten hope and project reality.
you said buy game, I can't. our money value is too low against dollar. I can never buy game.
I will always have hope someday somebody make a cracked server for those great mods.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: 23-03-2013, 18:03:41 »
Just buy the game.

oh no, this is so sad for me.   :(
I am from Iran and in here stupid islamic regime has restricted the internet. I have internet with 1 mbit/s shared with 8 people speed and just 20 GB for download volume and pay more than global standard. few days ago I knew this awesome mod ( personally I don't like bf2 ) I downloaded 4 GB (bf2, v1.4 and v1.5 ) just for forgotten hope and project reality.
you said buy game, I can't. our money value is too low against dollar. I can never buy game.
I will always have hope someday somebody make a cracked server for those great mods.

Good luck with that  ;) I've never read that internet is a sin in the Holy Koran anyways, Iran has one of the stupidest governments I've known.  ::)  No offense.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: 23-03-2013, 19:03:25 »

There was one in the past, hosted in Russia but it seems it has gone the way of the dodo (and it wasn't really popular anyway, I have never seen more than 20 people on it).

I guess you'll have to stick to singleplayer for now then... Or somehow acquire a working serial key. If you have some friends outside Iran that are willing to spend 10 $ to buy it for you...
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: 23-03-2013, 19:03:33 »
I have few working CD-Keys, PM me if you're interested.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 23-03-2013, 19:03:06 »
harf zadan farsi?

Pirating video games is stealing, you will end up paying more then what it costs if you get caught. I can understand it being very expensive to get, its mostly shipping costs.

Offline shahram

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: 23-03-2013, 21:03:11 »
harf zadan farsi?

Pirating video games is stealing, you will end up paying more then what it costs if you get caught. I can understand it being very expensive to get, its mostly shipping costs.

Are, man mitavanam farsi harf bezanam.   ;)

I have few working CD-Keys, PM me if you're interested.
Thanks man but ..........

There was one in the past, hosted in Russia but it seems it has gone the way of the dodo (and it wasn't really popular anyway, I have never seen more than 20 people on it).

I guess you'll have to stick to singleplayer for now then... Or somehow acquire a working serial key. If you have some friends outside Iran that are willing to spend 10 $ to buy it for you...
please give me that server ip address, I want to ping it. another problem is ping.
friend in outside iran ( I am laughing )!!!!! if I had one just one friend, be sure I had gone to outside of iran fast.  ;D

Offline |7th|Nighthawk

• View Profile
« Reply #658 on: 23-03-2013, 23:03:14 »
If you don't mind me asking: How do you get access to this site and I thought, your internet was monitored (maybe I am just a misinformed western member of our great community)?
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that..."

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 23-03-2013, 23:03:51 »
Probably not as much as in North Korea.