Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  (Read 63412 times)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
« Reply #60 on: 05-02-2011, 06:02:18 »
Oh god, Running Oblivion Lost at max its just awesome!

Running in Excellent Quality Settings, Object Dynamic Lighting and Texture Quality to the max! God and its so smooth!

I just lowered Grass Density, wich is totally useless imho.

And with Windows 7s HD Sounds its just, OMG,

SO

FUCKING

BADASS

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 05-02-2011, 06:02:05 »
gasvarhBGVrserf. Get on steam xD

RE-installing Oblivion Lost. Hopefully, I'll start out with an actual no-nilla gun this time.

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 05-02-2011, 09:02:01 »
A friend of mine logged in Modb this morning and saw that Complete CoP had been Released, like Complete Call of Pripyat Beta, but now the Download is gone >:

I've got modwatch on that, so I'll know when its released. :)

Games I had last evening were so nice. I thought I'd go for a hunting trip to the center of the Zone and journeyed through Red Forest and to my surprise there were a lot of new monolith goons around even thought when I played through the game I had wiped out pretty much everyone. So naturally I waited at Bar, packed stuff that I thought I'd need for this journey and when the morning came, I dashed out to army warehouses and into the Red Forest. But like I said, there were a lot of monolith stalkers around so I had to fight my way through and once I reached the hillside road that leads to Pripyat... I had ran out of anti-radiation meds, I was low on ammo and I had only a couple of bottles of vodka. I decided to cancel my trip and made it safely back to Rostok. Only mistake I did was to run through the forest parts itself, which was naturally filled with dogs, pseudodogs, snorks, zombies and couple of bloodsuckers... and lets not forget theres parts in which the radiation levels rises up so high and not having meds with you is helluva bad.

I managed to get to the warehouses and tried to find some drugs from some stashes and tried to buy them off from Freedom members but barely anyone had them. Then finally one of the Loners at the camp next to Bloodsucker village had some drugs and I could stab myself with some of those. I felt like a junkie.
« Last Edit: 05-02-2011, 09:02:29 by Flippy Warbear »

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 05-02-2011, 09:02:45 »
Red forest is kinda Annoying.

When you get the Disable the Brain Scorcher task, and you fight against half of the Monolith faction, you cant just take cover!

Every vehicle is heavily contaminated, unless you bring 30 Antirads with you, and a good SEVA suit with Auto Injection system, then you're a dead man.

Hell, i wanted to go look for the F2000 at the Sarcophagus, but when i reached the Railways to the South, i found i just had 3 Antirads. I said fuck it and walked inside the Sarcophagus, with the WG still talking "Didi camniev!", made it to the reactor with a single Antirad, no FN2000, nowhere to be found, ran out of Antirads, i had to use Canned foot to heal myself.

Hell, i finished the game twice, first time i didnt find the FN2000 and the second time, loaded a save in the Secret Lab (Wich is, for some reason, not contaminated at all :/) just for a FN2000, and then the NeverEndingSuperBoring outside Mission, wich seems to be kinda pointless.

Meh, Installed COP and Crashes as soon as it opens the game, hell, it doesnt even come up with a black screen, just dies in there. No apparent reason.

Must be this fucking Windows 7 ;____;

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 05-02-2011, 10:02:58 »
I run CoP with Win7... runs perfectly fine. :-/

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 06-02-2011, 00:02:50 »
Yes, my friend also runs CoP with Win7 and it runs great too..

But mine wont work D:

Theres so many games that wont work correctly with Win7 64bits, ETW for example, asked me for .dlls, many games ask for .DLLs >:

You can just download them.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:24 »
Gotta keep an eye out for this: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/07/modders-recreating-stalker-in-cryengine-2/

Today I had a great adventure in the Zone. Went hunting for Bloodsuckers, got spooked by a Controlled, jumped by Snorks but eventually got what I wanted: Bloodsucker jaws.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:36 »
That looks great! I hope the russian guys play guitar. Otherwise this mod won't be as good O:

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:10 »
Oooh good!

I hope they add make it like Oblivion Lost but more Stable ;D

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10-02-2011, 17:02:41 »
"Lost World Requital" is a work-in-progress mod which, to my understanding, will include all areas from all three Stalker games under one mod and also areas from old builds thats been scrapped by the developers of the games and also their self-made areas are added into the Zone. Unfortunately all the info I find is in russian, but comments on various youtube videos indicate it hasnt been released yet... but this is conflicting since there seems to have been torrents for this mod already which are now either dead or have very low seeds.

Seems interesting thought.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 10-02-2011, 17:02:14 »
Looks like Lost Alpha mixed with Complete and a bit of Oblivion Lost..

Ah Ukranians/Russians, they love modding games ^^

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 10-02-2011, 17:02:35 »
Yeah I think that is the best way to describe LWR. Needless to say it looks interesting and I'd like to try it but right now I am still hyped for LA and CoP Complete.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 10-02-2011, 18:02:18 »
How about "Narodnaya Soljanka"?

I Mean, i can see they added some new Areas wich makes me wanna install it like now :>

But i dont know, anyone tried it?

Map

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK

This is getting scary >:

:|

http://ifotki.info/5/becd06a054cd1d404d5b6ceff4a01df95f1e0764286681.png.html

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 10-02-2011, 18:02:38 »
Never even heard of it and yes, what the fuck? Zombie grannies? RUUUN FOR TEH HIILLS

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 11-02-2011, 09:02:18 »
Never even heard of it and yes, what the fuck? Zombie grannies? RUUUN FOR TEH HIILLS

Kill em with their long embroidery needles! ^^
« Last Edit: 11-02-2011, 09:02:19 by N24Reporter »
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off