Author Topic: Black & White?  (Read 4091 times)

Offline histexpo

• View Profile
Re: Black & White?
« Reply #30 on: 24-04-2009, 19:04:00 »
What was that April fools joke stuff about? Besides I wasn’t joking in my last post.

The point I was trying to make is that WW2 was captured in rare colour as well as black & white. There is evidence on achieve film and in photographs as shown here.

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24-04-2009, 19:04:06 »
What was that April fools joke stuff about? Besides I wasn’t joking in my last post.

The point I was trying to make is that WW2 was captured in rare colour as well as black & white. There is evidence on achieve film and in photographs as shown here.

What is your point? Do you want the mod to release an alternative "limited colour" or "black and white" option?

As the mod is going to stay as it is graphic (colour) wise.. :/

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24-04-2009, 20:04:19 »
I think we all know there was colour photography in WW2, and it was far from rare....

Offline histexpo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02-05-2009, 22:05:48 »

What is your point? Do you want the mod to release an alternative "limited colour" or "black and white" option?

As the mod is going to stay as it is graphic (colour) wise.. :/

Sorry if this doesn’t answer your question but the choice (of limited colour or back & white) could come as an option with FH v2.2 and players can decide for themselves.   
« Last Edit: 07-05-2009, 22:05:59 by histexpo »

Offline smith1215

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03-05-2009, 03:05:10 »
it's been very confusing to me, but is it actually true?? in the news they sound very serious about this.  :-\  ???

OWNED
Mango Flame