Author Topic: Achilles vs Panzerschreck  (Read 589 times)

Offline 9.Pz-Div. Günther

• View Profile
Achilles vs Panzerschreck
« on: 15-01-2010, 04:01:41 »
Hi all,

today I was out to ambush Allied tanks on Totalize. I found a Panzerschreck and already felt invincible. Eventually an Achilles tank passed by and I hit it directly in the ass at 50 metres, but for some reason there was zero damage dealt! I waited for him to cool off and move on and chased him further. I then got right behind it at about 5 metres and shot him right in the ass. And the same thing happened. This must be some kind of bug right?  ???

Gunther
« Last Edit: 30-04-2010, 17:04:04 by Admiral Donutz »

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
Re: Achilles vs Panzerschreck
« Reply #1 on: 15-01-2010, 04:01:39 »
Hi all,

today I was out to ambush Allied tanks on Totalize. I found a Panzerschreck and already felt invincible. Eventually an Achilles tank passed by and I hit it directly in the ass at 50 metres, but for some reason there was zero damage dealt! I waited for him to cool off and move on and chased him further. I then got right behind it at about 5 metres and shot him right in the ass. And the same thing happened. This must be some kind of bug right?  ???

Gunther
There is a bug that gives the Achilles an uber amount of hitpoints, so now it's a rape tool of doom j/k. But yes it's a problem that has already been adressed