Author Topic: The Minor Suggestions Thread  (Read 64712 times)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: The Minor Suggestions Thread
« Reply #720 on: 21-06-2020, 10:06:52 »
None of those suggestion are "minor" apart from maybe the grenade launcher  :P

Don't worry about the weapon loadouts. FH2 is currently working on France 1940, but if we will ever go to explore early Easter Front campaign more, then weapons will be thoroughly researched and correct spawn class menu and pickup kits will be added on maps according to what troops had available during those battles in real life. FH2 puts great emphasis on that aspect of the game, and for exactly that reason there is more SVT/AVT-40s available on maps like Motovskiy and Lenino.

Offline Soviet Spy

• R.I.P. Pocket Engineer [2007 - 2020] Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: 21-06-2020, 22:06:18 »
None of those suggestion are "minor" apart from maybe the grenade launcher  :P

Don't worry about the weapon loadouts. FH2 is currently working on France 1940, but if we will ever go to explore early Easter Front campaign more, then weapons will be thoroughly researched and correct spawn class menu and pickup kits will be added on maps according to what troops had available during those battles in real life. FH2 puts great emphasis on that aspect of the game, and for exactly that reason there is more SVT/AVT-40s available on maps like Motovskiy and Lenino.

Well, i thought it was minor, because USSR as faction exist already. And I saw that picture with T-26 in soviet color scheme, which was uploaded before the update and it made me to think that  1941 maps at least in plans.

Offline Soviet Spy

• R.I.P. Pocket Engineer [2007 - 2020] Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: 24-06-2020, 22:06:10 »
O'k, i think this can be count as minor suggestuon.

During war, T-34-76 get some different turrets.

Most interesting from all of those - turret №2, made at УЗТМ (Уральский Завод Точного Машиностроения,  Ural’s’kiy Zavod Tochnogo Mashinostroyeniya or UZTM; eng. Ural Precision Machinery Plant) and called Формочка (Formochka, eng. Cookie cutter) . Tanks with this turret were produced only at UZTM.

It would be interesting to see T-34-76 with this type of turret. Also it's just only turret, other parts were the same as all other T-34s.
« Last Edit: 26-06-2020, 21:06:56 by Soviet Spy »

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: 04-08-2020, 20:08:05 »
winchester 95 russian contract would just make for a fun pick up kit.

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #724 on: 03-11-2020, 19:11:14 »
Bump. I realize these are not top priority/desired/etc. but anyways:

- Allied and Soviet tanks did not have German optics in the bow/ball mount MGs.
Soviet tanks with the bow/turret rear MG : iron sight + peephole. Shermans etc.: M6 periscope with no reticle + tracer rounds.

- StuG III Ausf. G Rundumfeurer; still needs to be set from the bottom of the MG, instead of the commander's cupola + a reticle similar to Sfl. ZF1a.

- And, Jagdpanther needs Sfl. ZF1a gun sight.

Offline weegeez

• View Profile
« Reply #725 on: 30-10-2021, 17:10:11 »
I think game could do with more easter egg pick up kits like the winchester. Not unrelaistic for this to happen in ww2.
aka 702|covid in-game