Author Topic: The Minor Suggestions Thread  (Read 64712 times)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: The Minor Suggestions Thread
« Reply #405 on: 20-07-2015, 22:07:27 »
But you get capture assist points...
Yes, so? Assists can be rewarded with less points, I don't see a problem with that, it's just an idea  ;)

Offline Kuupperi

• Professional spoilsport
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 20-07-2015, 22:07:49 »
You have great points there that made me think this through once more and now I see how problematic it is really. What I meant to accomplish with this idea I wanted to increase defending on the attacking side because as we know you have to control a certain flag to attack the next one. When you are defending a flag on the attacking team you are playing less active role because the real fighting happens on the frontline. The higher "defend flag" score would give a huge benefit to the defending team and this is where my idea backfired.

So I'm ready to abandon this bad idea.

Offline Berkolok

• Desert maps sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 26-07-2015, 16:07:04 »
could we change at mines sembol sometimes it really help to know type of the mine
my idea
at mine:yellow skull
ap mine:red skull
explosives:blue skull

Offline Mudzin

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 26-07-2015, 17:07:25 »
Could you make wooden fences AP rounds penetrable?

Offline Oberst

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 26-07-2015, 18:07:19 »

Aren't they? Haystacks are.

Offline Mudzin

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 26-07-2015, 20:07:10 »

Aren't they? Haystacks are.

Haystacks are, but not wooden fences...

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 02-08-2015, 00:08:56 »
The StuG IV has TZF 5 f (Panzer IV) as gunner's optics. Any chance for Sfl.Zf1? Also, Jagdpanther's optics could be changed to Sfl Zf1 or WZF 1/4.

It would be nice to see "beefed up" late war StuGs and Panzer IVs, with some reinforced concrete and track links applied on the superstructure (seen this on quite few M4s).

And one more thing, why the "StuG 40 Ausf. G (early)" is armed with the 75mm StuK 40 L/43, instead of L/48? Or this is just an error on the vehicles page?
« Last Edit: 02-08-2015, 21:08:13 by nysä »

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 03-08-2015, 06:08:39 »
The StuG IV has TZF 5 f (Panzer IV) as gunner's optics. Any chance for Sfl.Zf1? Also, Jagdpanther's optics could be changed to Sfl Zf1 or WZF 1/4.

It would be nice to see "beefed up" late war StuGs and Panzer IVs, with some reinforced concrete and track links applied on the superstructure (seen this on quite few M4s).

And one more thing, why the "StuG 40 Ausf. G (early)" is armed with the 75mm StuK 40 L/43, instead of L/48? Or this is just an error on the vehicles page?
How do you find all this shit/stuff??
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 03-08-2015, 10:08:28 »
The Stug is coded to fire the L/48 projectile. As for which gun it uses in the 3d model: no idea.

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 03-08-2015, 11:08:48 »
How do you find all this shit/stuff??
- Various books on the "Jagdpanzer" development. Basically anything by Münch, Spielberger, Müller, Zimmerman, Jenz & Doyle. Good titles!

The Stug is coded to fire the L/48 projectile. As for which gun it uses in the 3d model: no idea.
- Thank you, that answers my question.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #415 on: 28-08-2015, 19:08:22 »
Probably deemed to go on the "good idea but no one has any time to do it" pile, but here goes anyway, ya never know.

Publishing model and character previews in news releases using Sketchfab or some other WebGL (HTML5) system. Relic have some very good examples here - https://sketchfab.com/relic

Offline Siegi

• View Profile
    • Soldatenlieder
« Reply #416 on: 15-09-2015, 15:09:49 »
My minor sugest. Will be Flammenwerfer? :D
Denn Esel ist eine Sache des Intellekts; Schweinehund ist eine Sache des Charakters nach unserem Sprachgebrauch!

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 13-11-2015, 19:11:07 »
I searched forum but didnt find about this
Germans have in FH2  LeFH-big range and mortars-small range. What about Flak88 ans arty-medium range?? It will use same shells but now is with arty sistem. As you know flak was used alot,and this kind of arty can be used on vareity of maps,especially medium maps that you find LeFH too heavy.It was used like arty most in early war and Africa.It came to my mind while playing ElAlamein-LeFH is in baze and cant hit flag nearest British baze,now this arty Flak would be on that flag nearest German baze and could be able to hit that flag.Of course if Brits capture it they have it.Did you tought about it or its unnessesary for you now?
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline PoliorcetE

• En lutte contre le crabe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 13-11-2015, 20:11:41 »
@ SiegiMy
minor sugest. Will be Flammenwerfer? :D

great idea , and what about a Flammpanzer III Ausf. M/Panzer III (Fl) (thx wikipedia )

A+
« Last Edit: 13-11-2015, 20:11:37 by PoliorcetE »
"S’il n’y avait pas la science, malheureux cloportes suintants d’ingratitude aveugle et d’ignorance crasse, s’il n’y avait pas la Science, combien d’entre nous pourraient profiter de leur cancer pendant plus de cinq ans ?" Pierre Desproges.

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 05-04-2016, 15:04:56 »
Just curious, how difficult it is to import and modify vehicles from the FH1? I once saw quite beautifully 'imported' Jagdtiger posted here... but I would just kill to see Nashorn and Hummel in FH2.
« Last Edit: 05-04-2016, 15:04:51 by nysä »