3 (60%)
Squad leaders
0 (0%)
Machine guns
1 (20%)
Sniper rifles
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: How to use Semi-Auto rifles corectly  (Read 1463 times)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
How to use Semi-Auto rifles corectly
« on: 22-11-2016, 21:11:33 »
Many people treat the semi-auto rifle as an assault weapon, BUT, do not fall for that trick. You, as long as you have a rifle, you are a rifleman and should act in that way. Pick enemies of at distance quickly, and exploit the 0.5 second reload to give the enemy 2 shots, while he can give you only 1 shot with his bolt-action rifle (except the Americans, who usually use the M1 Cabrine and Garand, although there is the person who chooses the Springfield or M1917 rifle as their main weapon). In close quarters, your long rifle is useless (unless fitted with a bayonet, in the Soviet and American case). Sub-machine gunners are the fist of any assault, except battles that include long distances, while you and the machine gunners are to consolidate the flanks of your group. But in long ranges, the submachine guns are pretty much useless, unless you are the state-of-the-art shooter and end with a lucky kill, and the Riflemen go to work with their long range ability.

P.S Vote for which tutorial I should do next.
« Last Edit: 22-11-2016, 22:11:59 by FHMax3 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)