Author Topic: Help for a New "modder" ? (weapon Damage)  (Read 775 times)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Help for a New "modder" ? (weapon Damage)
« on: 12-09-2009, 01:09:25 »
I've just recently learned how to mod the guns (Ammo clip size) on Bf2 (The Magic of youtube!  ::)  ) How would I alter the damage a gun does? Like increased damage and what is the difference between ammo type 1 and ammo 2?   I can't exactly call myself a modder but im learning  ;)  Perhaps one day i'll actually be able to have a good enough computer to be pro like all of the mod team! Anyways Any help would be appreciated

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Kildar

• Have a nice day.
    • View Profile
Re: Help for a New "modder" ? (weapon Damage)
« Reply #1 on: 12-09-2009, 05:09:32 »
The damage is based on the projectile. Basically you go to your weapons_server_client -> projectiles -> handweapons -> handweapons.tweak  and there is your list of projectiles and their attributes.  

To give a gun a projectile or alter its current go to the tweak of your gun and alter the following line

ObjectTemplate.projectileTemplate [insert projectile here]
« Last Edit: 12-09-2009, 05:09:05 by Kildar »

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Help for a New "modder" ? (weapon Damage)
« Reply #2 on: 12-09-2009, 06:09:13 »
The damage is based on the projectile. Basically you go to your weapons_server_client -> projectiles -> handweapons -> handweapons.tweak  and there is your list of projectiles and their attributes.  

To give a gun a projectile or alter its current go to the tweak of your gun and alter the following line

ObjectTemplate.projectileTemplate [insert projectile here]

I already knew about the tweaks and have expanded to modding vehicles and etc. now ( 8) ) and managed to figure out how it works. Thanks for the advice though

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3