Author Topic: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!  (Read 92866 times)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!
« Reply #225 on: 14-07-2012, 06:07:03 »
 I could swear that I shot you dead on St. Vith.

thinking that it got fixed
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline SamusMaximus8492

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 14-07-2012, 06:07:30 »
No way man, we never played.. wait. Siege of Tobruk. Yeah, we played that.. no. Yes. Well, we definitely played Giarabub.

Giarabub was the last we played. I think, I left at the end.

Well shit, I got half a round in on St. Vith, then my computer started getting messed up in the first few minutes of Sidi Bou Zid, and then started crashing constantly. I tried firing up a map on a local server, it crashes again, and now I  can't even get to my desktop without it crashing again. My fucking machine WOULD pic this day to start overheating, or the graphics card failing, whatever is causing this.... Fuckin A.

Hope playing 2.45 has been awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to fix my machine in the coming weeks, or at least bum my buddy's laptop...
« Last Edit: 14-07-2012, 07:07:36 by SamusMaximus8492 »

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 14-07-2012, 07:07:22 »
I could swear that I shot you dead on St. Vith.

thinking that it got fixed

I know he could definitely play on Hurtgen, I nailed him from the German spawn all the way to the tree line the Amis were hidding behind, with my K98  ;D

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Lupin

• View Profile
    • Lurkerchan
« Reply #228 on: 15-07-2012, 01:07:51 »
So is wolf dead (forever)? I've been trying to go to the site for the past 2 days and it fails to load.

I might not even bother bother with this version if wolf's gone, since I don't want to play on hslan with a 400 ping. And none of the other US severs seem to get people because for whatever reason 80% of the population on hslan and the other euro servers is usually from the states.

Offline Nerdsturm

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 15-07-2012, 01:07:44 »
Wolf does seem to be dead, at least it has been for some time, but the players who used to play there are still around. We usually play on the public WaW server, which is also in the eastern US I think. I get similar ping on WaW to what I got on the Wolf server.

Offline FORGOTTENKEVINOHOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 15-07-2012, 09:07:01 »
So is wolf dead (forever)? I've been trying to go to the site for the past 2 days and it fails to load.

I might not even bother bother with this version if wolf's gone, since I don't want to play on hslan with a 400 ping. And none of the other US severs seem to get people because for whatever reason 80% of the population on hslan and the other euro servers is usually from the states.

Wolf is dead, but we  lurk the WAW forums now.   Wolf thursdays is now WaW thurs.  fri.   etc...

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 15-07-2012, 16:07:58 »

You'll find a lot of us usual suspects from wolf(Dago Red, Carrion, Forgottenkevino, Norman Rockwell, Eightball, etc) over at WaW Server/Forums now.

The really sad thing about the wolf forums being down is we don't even have a way of contacting theheartsmasher to see if he could have sent an e-mail out to all those old wolfers registered over there who have dropped off the scene to let them know 2.45 is out. Kurt Steiner, Anubis1Anpu, Skandranon, many others that I forget now...I hope these guys get the news somehow and come back again.

Probably the most awesome thing about the 2.4 release a year ago was the high number of people who had dropped off FH2 that came back(at least temporarily) to give it a try. I haven't really seen that yet in 2.45  :'(

Hey speaking of e-mailing...who actually runs these main FH2 forums. Many of these guys might be registered here too. Is there any way for the people who run this forum to send a single one time e-mail out to all who have registered here to tell them about 2.45?? Would certainly boost the crap out of player numbers!

People keep talking about "advertising the mod". I can't imagine a better way to do that than a direct communication to people we know were, at least at one time, interested in FH2.

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
« Reply #232 on: 15-07-2012, 18:07:27 »
WaW is the main American FH2 server.
Our server isn't east coast, it's in Texas so it's even more central for you US/Canada people.

You're all welcome to come over to the WaW forums: www.bfewaw.com

Anthrax, good suggestion about sending out a mass e-mail from the FH public forums. That is bound to help.

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 16-07-2012, 04:07:27 »
We have 34 people on the WaW public server! Join up now!
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline TimeMachineAssassin

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 16-07-2012, 10:07:10 »
Complete reinstall bla bla bla. Finally played a good amount, amazing games tonight. Thanks guys, most fun ive had. Wolf, Waw, euro, bla bla bla...

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 16-07-2012, 22:07:32 »
I'll see you bitches tonight.  ;D

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 18-07-2012, 19:07:46 »
WaW public server is heating up! Join now!
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline FORGOTTENKEVINOHOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 18-07-2012, 19:07:23 »

heating up?  or  just starting?

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 18-07-2012, 19:07:50 »

Nein!  Or Get Fucked!  Whichever you prefer.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 19-07-2012, 00:07:15 »

Nein!  Or Get Fucked!  Whichever you prefer.

Sorry Christie I take back this comment considering I got on the server after I posted it.