Author Topic: Wingtip vortice/Rocket convergence  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Wingtip vortice/Rocket convergence
« Reply #15 on: 23-11-2009, 08:11:07 »
So, a simple suggestion, make the wingtip smoke caused by induced drag to fade out faster and if possible, make it show up only at high g turns, not in a simple slow barrel roll.
I say keep it (increase it) cause it's cool :)

BUT gay as hell...................
If it's cool, it isn't gay.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24-11-2009, 01:11:01 »
Another bad joke with the word gay involved and I will waste time figureing out the banning system of this forum and the joker will be granted with the high honour of to be the first human banned by me in history.

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24-11-2009, 01:11:56 »

Approved.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24-11-2009, 11:11:19 »
I personally hate those things... I prefer the planes to NOT have such things. Unless its hardcoded, I really would like WW2 planes to fly like WW2 planes

I don't get why a request for some slight innacuracy to aid gameplay is strongly denied with the argument 'we are aiming for realistic here' when such a silly thing goes completely unnoticed... or acceptable

Buy IL-2.

nice... we could solve all our suggestion problems this way

Yes you can, FH2 is not a damn Flight Simulator.

Hes telling you, if you want a super combined arms battle with thousand of airplanes attacking, retreating, patrolling or doing some shit, Fh2 is not your game buddy, get Il2.

Why such viciousness... I simply said I don't like the wingl-tip thing and I couldn't see why a suggestion for some slight innaccuracies for game-play would be denied for reasons of 'realism' when such an unrealistic thing as wing-tip vortices gets past the checkpoint

I mean, really, isn't there one standard? FH1 never had those things, and that was FAR from simnulator. All I'm saying is 'IF it is not hardcoded, can it be removed'

A matter of oppinion mate - Sheesh.. And I'm supposed to be one not coming from a perfect democracy

If the reason for keeping it is simply because 'the devs think it is cool', then let that be said so we can henceforth take conclusions on 'Its not in because of realism' with a pinch of salt, rather than making the minority feel we are asking for something so stupid - And howe does a request I made in a whole different thread have anything to do with tihs argument. Sometimes I wonder whether some people understand what logical falacies are when they argue  ::)
« Last Edit: 24-11-2009, 11:11:47 by djinn »

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #19 on: 24-11-2009, 12:11:22 »
I'm inclined to think it may be hardcoded, listening to Clivewil complaining about having to have these vortecies on his F14, which were using up 2 of the limited number of dynamic thingies that a vehicle can have.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24-11-2009, 12:11:23 »
At least EOD BF2 was able to change theirs to green for the F4... No.. wait... Scratch that *Waving his hand* Leave them as they are...

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24-11-2009, 14:11:24 »
Another bad joke with the word gay involved and I will waste time figureing out the banning system of this forum and the joker will be granted with the high honour of to be the first human banned by me in history.
Sorry.
Did not mean it as a joke or anything, only response to flyboy :)
I'll behave!
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso