Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249874 times)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #1155 on: 08-06-2011, 17:06:39 »
Did I mention I'm topless while writing this?

So am I! Spent a couple of hours at the beach sharing a few beers with a girl friend of mine. About 26C here. Feeling the need to take a nap in the fridge.

too much info dudes....Not cool  :-X

Something happy:
Tomorrow final school exam...No more school for me from now on.Work next week and whole summer with my brother.Lets hope i have enough money to buy a new PC by August and an actual country to live in....

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: 08-06-2011, 17:06:55 »
i can feel with you. im living under the roof and its horrible in the summer, its annoying to breath here. actually im sitting here only wearing underpants.  ;)

now on topic ... from next monday to friday we have a whole week vacation from university. "pentecost" or however its called in english. party time!
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: 08-06-2011, 21:06:30 »
an actual country to live in....

come to Norway  ;D we have oil and money  ;)

but seriously. working in Norway must be king for foreigners. i make 14 euro an hour and im not even 18 yet. (we get paid more after 18 but must then tax)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: 08-06-2011, 21:06:15 »

but seriously. working in Norway must be king for foreigners. i make 14 euro an hour and im not even 18 yet. (we get paid more after 18 but must then tax)
a LOT of swedes go to norway to work for a couple of months, earning a lot of money, then going to sweden to live in (relative) luxury.
I plan on doing that this fall actually.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: 08-06-2011, 21:06:59 »

a LOT of swedes go to norway to work for a couple of months, earning a lot of money, then going to sweden to live in (relative) luxury.

any plans for where in norway?

we had 2 swedes that worked at our resturant last summer. really nice and hard working people ;D

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: 09-06-2011, 05:06:20 »
i was just at a party where my ex-gf was with her abusive ex-boyfriend.  they are dating again.  he hurt her really bad last year,  and i had suspected that they were dating again for a few weeks now.  when I saw that they really were, i was so fucking mad... i punched him in the face.  it surprised both of us... it was a weak punch too, i didn't think about it i just did it and it happened.  he backed off, i yelled at him.  my ex-gf probably hates me now, she yelled at me.

i don't want him to hurt her again, but now i regret punching him in the face.  i'm fucked up.

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: 09-06-2011, 06:06:06 »
hahaha, glad you admitted it was a weak punch. That's what playing FH2 gets ya. You expect him to lose 25% health. No go.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: 09-06-2011, 08:06:14 »
Violence is never the answer. I would opt for the subversive method next time. ^^
Go Rambo and capture his rear flag. ;)
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: 09-06-2011, 08:06:40 »
Punch....

Next time kick him Sparta style.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: 09-06-2011, 14:06:18 »
hahaha, glad you admitted it was a weak punch. That's what playing FH2 gets ya. You expect him to lose 25% health. No go.
it wasn't that weak!  just not very good form, cause you kinda imagine when you do it that it will be like this cool knock-out blow, but then when I actually did it it was pretty unplanned and kinda surprised me too.  which led to not being as cool as i thought. 

Violence is never the answer. I would opt for the subversive method next time. ^^
Go Rambo and capture his rear flag. ;)
haha

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: 09-06-2011, 19:06:10 »
you could also force him to teamkill. gives him -4 points.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: 09-06-2011, 20:06:25 »
Just took 7 tests in the past 3 weeks to get my funeral degree... that is only HALF of the tests i have to take.. and it was divided into 2 sections.. science such as embalming.. pathology etc. and arts such as history, funeral directing etc..... 

first portion was science... and i passed 6 tests that let me able to take the final big final for science... passed it just an hour ago.. ... god that test was so hard... ... next section to go arts.. then national board testing..  1/3 parts down 2/3rds left to do.. so im kinda smiling besides the fact that i want to throw up because that test was so dam hard.    ;D
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: 10-06-2011, 01:06:40 »
Funeral degree?

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: 10-06-2011, 01:06:40 »

You know you are developed when Swedes come to your country to live in relative luxury... :P
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: 10-06-2011, 02:06:28 »
Funeral degree?

yes funeral degree to practice Embalming and funeral directing.
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End