Author Topic: unrealistic  (Read 489 times)

Offline Martinlegend

• Tigerfear in FH2?
    • View Profile
unrealistic
« on: 07-05-2014, 14:05:24 »
maybe im wrong with this  but i just want to waht do you think about that the moving Speed of  the figures should be made more realistic when the moving Speed of the camera would be made better

i mean how realistic is a 0,025 sec turn of Player ingame when a normal human can't do that?

and if you try to make the vehicle movement more realistic why shouldnt you do that with the soldier itself?

Offline AfterDune

• PR Developer
    • View Profile
Re: unrealistic
« Reply #1 on: 07-05-2014, 14:05:42 »
Don't think you can really change that. And even if you can, I think that would be quite awkward, as if you're experiencing mouse lag.

Offline Martinlegend

• Tigerfear in FH2?
    • View Profile
Re: unrealistic movement
« Reply #2 on: 07-05-2014, 14:05:37 »
maybe im wrong with this  but i just want to waht do you think about that the moving Speed of  the figures should be made more realistic when the moving Speed of the camera would be made better

i mean how realistic is a 0,025 sec turn of Player ingame when a normal human can't do that?

and if you try to make the vehicle movement more realistic why shouldnt you do that with the soldier itself?

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07-05-2014, 14:05:29 »
This is a game, and should be kept like that.
If it's even possible, it would feel incredible sluggish and generally awful. It would also encourage camping even more. And that's not good in a 1S1K game.

Not to say that people would flee from the mod faster than you can say "Eastern Front coming 21. June 2015"
« Last Edit: 07-05-2014, 14:05:19 by Hjaldrgud »

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07-05-2014, 21:05:10 »
If I recall correct Arma II. had it. It took me a while to get used to, but I think that our engine will not support that.