Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249852 times)

Offline roberto2

• THE BB.
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #30 on: 25-03-2010, 14:03:26 »
he yae he is right its a good thing
this is report number 2 i still have 1 report to go
let me post a good thing for me
i finnaly got the webcam working so i can see my girlfriend  ;D ;D :D :D :D
and i am gonna get internet for the xbox360 for a year 8) 8) :o
PEACE TO WAR!

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25-03-2010, 14:03:15 »
So, my new super-awesome 12 hour battery life semi-gaming laptop arrived. And then I found my student grant has been raised from 80€ to 246€ per month. And it'll be active since 1.1.2010, meaning I'm about to get about 500€ my way soon 8)

Now I just gotta find a magic wand to clean my room & the kitchen...
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25-03-2010, 15:03:20 »
just ask your mom.

Today I went and tried the uniform I'll be wearing at work, damn I love wearing suits. I do look handsome
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline silian

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25-03-2010, 15:03:32 »
Closed my Investment ISA yesterday made £1000 on my £9750 investment, was facing a £1600 loss a few months back.

That + paying off my car finance = new car time!

Offline Roden

• Make war not love
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25-03-2010, 16:03:54 »
signed up on facebook (god forgive...) found a very good picture of me from the graduating day

got re-connected with a classmate and we are planing of going drinking(aka burn down the town)

Job chance finnaly might get MY own money.. if i gets it offcourse, but it seams bright right now

Be positive   ;)

;D

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25-03-2010, 18:03:07 »
Tolga is in his sentence so I guess being released from Tolga's basement.

Wrong. Its my closet.

I got 3000 dollars from the Army, for being a damaged person. Im also getting 2 weeks off. I shall post a pic of the envelope full of cash tommorow (damn PC here doesnt have CD drive) with me giving a thumbs up.
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline roberto2

• THE BB.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25-03-2010, 18:03:14 »
i didn't study for a test ;D :D
but already know every thing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
wher gonna trow a bucket full of water on some 1 whe don't know who  ;D

and whe got free condoms at healt care class :P
PEACE TO WAR!

Offline Aggroman

• FH-Betatester
  • This place needs more love -> ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 25-03-2010, 18:03:29 »
But what you don't seem to know is how english works.

Anyway, happy thing? Hm. Good weather over here, fun in the school today, working out my body for 2hours after coming home, and tomorrow is the last day before the holidays start for 2 weeks. :)

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25-03-2010, 20:03:37 »
Nope. They think im mentally damaged. I puked around 20 times today, followed by fainting haha. Ive been overworking, being a little violent. I mean I get less than 15 hours of sleep a week, they have to understand xD. Not to mention the fact that im losing weight faster than what I can handle.

BUT HEY. Im getting paid, and I get a bonus. You CANNOT argue with that lol
« Last Edit: 25-03-2010, 20:03:06 by Tolga<3[TR] »
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25-03-2010, 20:03:04 »
I've always felt being in the army, especially at the frontline was one of the things humans so desperately need but have never been able to reconcile with humanity - And little wonder that after a while, those in there long enough start 'adjusting' - Our definition of Humanity would soon become the next religion... Universally accepted as full of shit - Nice to see you around, Tolga. Your real-life bad-assery makes me feel like some overwhelmed teenager going 'awesome' - Maybe a tad naive of me.. I've never bought into liberal thinking

On the happy side, I would be getting the last piece of a jigsaw that has takien me oh... 10months to build. Yes, folks my rig might finally be alive by tommorow - And uber-ed up since it died in May of last year. 3GB extra RAM, a Graphic card with 700+GB rather than 512, etc, etc... But let me not sound like a nerd with this.. Besides, I've had so much bad luck trying to fix this mother up since May, I'm hesitant to celebrate until I see my screen smile at me with 'Windows 7' in HD quality tommorow at this time...

I will post my true feelings then - First thing I'd do.. Perhaps while I wait for that Fekking BF2 1.4 patch or FH2.25 patch to finish installing.

« Last Edit: 25-03-2010, 20:03:01 by djinn »

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26-03-2010, 05:03:25 »
Congratulations Djinn, It's great to know your computer will finally start to work! Now we just need to wait for Tedacious...

Nope. They think im mentally damaged. I puked around 20 times today, followed by fainting haha. Ive been overworking, being a little violent. I mean I get less than 15 hours of sleep a week, they have to understand xD. Not to mention the fact that im losing weight faster than what I can handle.

BUT HEY. Im getting paid, and I get a bonus. You CANNOT argue with that lol

Damn Tolga, you better get well, who else will I have to provide me with my fix pictures of various middle-eastern things?

Edit: Today, I have been feeling rather happy, which is much better than the slight depression I've had for the past 2 months  :)
« Last Edit: 26-03-2010, 05:03:34 by :| Hi »

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Wasntmenl

• FHT Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26-03-2010, 09:03:50 »
Today I came across an old song that I loved but forgot and that made me happy :D

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #42 on: 26-03-2010, 10:03:28 »
I suffer from depression, so this thread fails in my mind, when I occasionally do feel happy, I don't trust the emotion, like it's fake, or about to be ripped away...

However, my cat has been very ill suffering from mini-strokes, no not petting, but 'strokes' - paralysis of one side of the body, she's ok now and when I am in the house she never leaves my side, she's even started speaking again which is something she hasn't done since she was a kitten.  For all that fucking shit I have to put up with, all the idiots, all the blatant stupidity and greed that the human race shows me, the furball by my side depends on me and a small feeling of private happiness grows.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 26-03-2010, 11:03:59 »
I'm sorry to hear about your cat - I'm glad she's recovering. No I completely agree with your state - I suffer from serious depression too and mostly fail to see why people are trying to find silly fake reasons to keep themselves happy - Its like swimming a world completely covered in water and convincing yourself that the little breaths you take are enough relief to consider the Herculean task tolerable. But what are you going to do? I find focusing on the little things that are unique to me a joy that keeps my going, and of course the drive of necessity to do what i must fills the rest of the time. And finally, i realise moping and whining do nothing but alienate those who will care to stay and make things all the worse.

Small things like setting up my room like a cinema, getting some snacks and watching a good movie do it for me unless I make it too regular a habit, then it loses that uniqueness.

My Rig and how lucky I feel having a PC with such specs and having put myself into getting each exact component make me happy, even while I wait for it to arrive. But this is only a temporary joy really.

Then there are the little things like the few real friends I have and their quirks and quaint behaviours. The rest of the world I see like cardboard cutouts, the static characters with their selfish nature I try to avoid or consider as simply hurdles...

I do tend to have that silly belief like the guy from '500 days of Summer' that meeting Miss Right will solve all my issues, but while I can imagine this is in fact a lie, I cannot shake the feeling. What can I say i am a hopeless Romantic - And that part, at least I like about myself. It feels like an Adventure - Someone's got to balance for all the gritty Realists there are :-)

Offline roberto2

• THE BB.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 26-03-2010, 14:03:45 »
i saw my dogs again :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D
on a webcam  ;)
1 dog is getting crazy looking at the webcam en the other is a bit scared :D
nice doggies
but they are getting a bit fat 8)
fluffy dogs :)
von.small your cat is paralysised :-\
that's not fun for your cat and i am happy that she still lives .
i like cats and dogs
my cat just died a month ago :'( :-\ just have to live with it
i had her for 15 years :P and that was a little fat kitty  :D
that's the cat you wanted to come home to afther a day school
« Last Edit: 26-03-2010, 14:03:55 by roberto2 »
PEACE TO WAR!