Author Topic: South Africa World-Cup 2010  (Read 46333 times)

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: South Africa World-Cup 2010
« Reply #495 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:37 »
Two words:

And thanks for that post about a week ago torenico.
I'm usually not a spiteful person, but that unwarranted egomaniac display of lacking any understanding of football gave me an extra grin during every goal.  ;D
Have fun, maybe Spain will crush is in the semi, but who cares after those games, I'll be partying heavy tonight. Feel free to join in!

And Moose will get a free Stein of beer as soon as he crosses the german western border. ^^

Whatver man, i hate the German team with Passion. After i heard what they did in 82 and 90 i cant see them Anymore, fucking arrogant dudes. You have a nice friend up there and its called FIFA.

Ah, Grats anyways.

same fiiling here mate :/

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:55 »
Two words:

And thanks for that post about a week ago torenico.
I'm usually not a spiteful person, but that unwarranted egomaniac display of lacking any understanding of football gave me an extra grin during every goal.  ;D
Have fun, maybe Spain will crush is in the semi, but who cares after those games, I'll be partying heavy tonight. Feel free to join in!

And Moose will get a free Stein of beer as soon as he crosses the german western border. ^^

Whatver man, i hate the German team with Passion. After i heard what they did in 82 and 90 i cant see them Anymore, fucking arrogant dudes. You have a nice friend up there and its called FIFA.

Ah, Grats anyways.

You do realise it is not the same team? I don't think anybody in the present team played back then. ;)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:32 »
German Tradition Man ;)

Offline Venous

• Wawawewa
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:23 »
Go germany! Hope they win.

Offline Thamu

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:53 »
Today the game was: Brazil and Germany X Argentina! :D

Thx Germany,you made us really heapy!!! :)

Congratulations to Holland,played really better than Brazil.I don't know what happened after the 45 minutes,but is over now.Lets see what will happen in 2014. :)

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:16 »
Positive note, Maradonna can go home with both his arms now.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Thamu

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:36 »
Positive note, Maradonna can go home with both his arms now.

And his clothes. :)

Offline kettcar

• Developer
  • Mapper / News Journalist
    • View Profile
    • SWIZZ Gamingnet Community
« Reply #502 on: 03-07-2010, 18:07:55 »

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:57 »
Well Torenico, you may hate how Germany is tradition wise.... I have always hated Argentina. Mean spirited, embellishing fouls, they're a bunch of pippimäedchen's, chicitas. I've hated them ever since Ortega played for them, but I like you!

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:49 »
Bam, in your face, Maradonna, you arrogant, cocaine-abusing, fat, egocentric jerk! Bam!
Just got home from a car-ride through my neighbour city, it was just incredibly awesome, everyone was happy, waving flags and honking horns. Even the police was relaxed and took it easy. Hopefully I can watch the next game in Munich and hopefully we´ll stomp our next enemy (hopefully Spain) in the ground, like we did with England and Argentina.
Oh, and where is your Messi now? Overrated guy who might be a good solo player, but he just sucked big time this world cup.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Aggroman

• FH-Betatester
  • This place needs more love -> ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:20 »
Hahahaha so amazing! :D
Looks like you got pwned torenico, which team is bad again? Germany? Hm, 4:0... :P

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:19 »
I kinda never liked Ortega, back in 98' he was a nice Player. Today hes a faggot.. i dont like him.

And i Respect Maradonna alot, i think he did an awesome Campaign in this WC.

And to all of you, Haters, you dont know how an Argentinean feels when they get Eliminated from WC. We have a true passion for Football, we leave our Souls in the field, Us South Americans are Football-Lovers, i play Football and i know how it feels when you get Eliminated from Something. Europeans like C.Ronaldo dont know the true feeling of Football, they win millions for scoring a goal and yet they dont give a fuck about their Countries, Rooney? Dissapointed, no Goals scored yet, C.Ronaldo? not celebrating goals because his hair is a bit messed up = Gay.

Now before you say "lolpwnd" or "ha-ha", think about me, i love football with passion, i follow my National and my Club to death, these are Argentina and Racing Club, its not good to repeat millions of time "You lost!1" because it actually, hurts.
« Last Edit: 03-07-2010, 19:07:21 by Torenico »

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:00 »
Well Torenico, many of you Argentinians though would be doing the same thing if Germany had gotten beat. It's part of the game

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:16 »
Yeah. Also note how the "arrogant" German team didn't gloat. However, we are now here to right that mistake:D

Offline kettcar

• Developer
  • Mapper / News Journalist
    • View Profile
    • SWIZZ Gamingnet Community
« Reply #509 on: 03-07-2010, 19:07:39 »
i like maradona too, but today he gets my pic  ;D