Author Topic: Panzer VIII Maus  (Read 19017 times)

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
Re: Panzer VIII Maus
« Reply #120 on: 05-08-2009, 02:08:14 »
yes, you can play it. It's operation rattrap on objective mode. each gun has its own person inside manning it (if you're playing online.)  It takes two gammon grenades in the ammunition dump to destroy.  you need three to blow one of the tiger turrets on the outside, then you need to destroy three doorways to get to the ammo dump. also, if you blow it up, you don't survive, you can't get out in time.  you can watch from about 300-500 meters away, i foy don't want to die in the huge atomic-bomb like explosion.  When it's going to blow up, the klaxons from the sinking ships play along with a bunch of crewmembers shouting and clamoring to get away before it blows.

It's awesome, in short.

Offline Safe-Keeper

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 07-08-2009, 00:08:29 »
So in other words, it's like a mix of the warships of 1942, the cap ships in Galactic Conquest, and the Titan in 2142.

Wow. Just wow.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 07-08-2009, 01:08:54 »
Your mice, rats and E's will be granted. In another mod. For another game. On a different planet. In another universe. Parralled. And the Allies will get 5 B-17 bombers with nosecam included, each having a bombload of 16 without any need for reload.

How could I miss this?

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Pr0z4c

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 07-08-2009, 10:08:03 »
go download FHSW, but the tank sucks driving, id better blow the damn thing up  ;D
Signature is too big