Author Topic: Bardia 64  (Read 929 times)

Offline blarg

• View Profile
Bardia 64
« on: 27-08-2010, 14:08:19 »
So I was playing Bardia 64 last night as the Allies, and my team would spawn either in a tent or in a tower and then instantly die.  The floor was littered with corpses almost constantly, but it wasn't taking away tickets other than the usual bleed, and there were no "so and so is no more..." messages.  Once I capped a couple of flags, they survived spawning, but then just stood around, other bots spawned at the flags I capped, and they were ok.  I have the most recent mini-mod installed, could that be it?  I don't why this happens on this map, it doesn't on any other ones.  The Italians were just fine, there were hordes of them.  Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Offline Remick04

• View Profile
Re: Bardia 64
« Reply #1 on: 27-08-2010, 23:08:16 »
Bots spawning and dying instantly without a kill message is usually due to that particular spawnpoint being off the navmesh. So, Bots are killed by the computer for being off the navmesh, since the navmesh defines where bots can move. Not sure why they are able to survive spawning at the same spot once flags are captured… Unless they are spawning at a different spawnpoint that is in the same area and is on the navmesh.

Offline silvy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27-08-2010, 23:08:40 »
I have the same problem with this scenario, playing singleplayer. If I choose italian the game is unplayable - all australian bots die on the first spawnpoint (aussie base) just after spawning. Noone is attacking  italian town :( Any idea how to fix it?

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28-08-2010, 22:08:24 »
I wonder how come you guys have this. What I have only plays in SP 64 and it plays fine.. One of the more solid AI maps with practically all areas travelled by bots without the battle losing focus...

I wish this can somehow be seen so that Bardia finally makes it into the official mp list without this bug

Offline blarg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-08-2010, 18:08:31 »
I know Djinn, I love this map, I have no problems at all with the 16 version, just the 64.  I wonder if I am missing something, it's very strange, every other map works just the way it should.