Author Topic: Mount Olympus 64  (Read 10653 times)

Offline Berkolok

• Desert maps sucks
    • View Profile
Re: Mount Olympus 64
« Reply #75 on: 09-01-2013, 19:01:11 »
no germans have 2 stuka while only one hurricane have bomb which is still unfair for allies

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 08-02-2013, 21:02:13 »
Can we change the tank spawns at Monastery to outside the compound? Every time (by which I mean every every every every every every every every every every every every time) your team caps it (either team) your teammates mine the shit out of the entrances and block the four vehicles that spawn there from getting out. It's such a pain in the ass.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline gavrant

• (Almost) retired dev
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 10-04-2014, 15:04:11 »
2.46 changelog for Mount Olympus 64

• Added the BMW R75 bike.
  • Replaced all British flags with New Zealand ones.

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 19-09-2014, 23:09:07 »
Allow me to propose one suggestion that only certain few of us will appreciate (not that it would be something radical and possibly unpopular, but rather unremarkable): While our dear Choo Choo can go all across the map in Totalize and Keren (and how great the serpentine track is!), the possibilities here are crippled by the obstruction in middle. While sort of understanding it is a level design, it still would be welcomed to be able to drive at least to Platamon area or further (I am aware of lack of stations there, which could be supplemented by aforementioned debris).