Author Topic: REPROVED on the teory for driving lessons (yeah! take another mentaly tard post)  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
Who says Asian can't drive?

Passed the test at first attempt biatch! But that's because Aussies are very relaxed and being a car nut actually helps.

BTW, Damaso, failing is cool. You know, kinda badass guy who easily shrug problems off. I failed my exam once, it did give me a huge blow. But then, I let it slide and actually not giving a damn about the shame on the record. Be a guy who just can't give a fuck, don't dramatize your life, just give slightly less fuck about it, and move on. That's how you'll become cooler person.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
I didn't learn the rules of the road until I was 33, although up until then I had already more than twenty or so hours of experience.

The theory test here is 35 questions long, need a minimum of 12 right to pass on to the road test. Long, boring process.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
I feel like this video is something you need to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWVElQ6NfcE

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
He was for a week...

Was that a new record? I don't think I've seen anyone banned faster other than bots or gib pcfic theatre pl0x spammers

Edit-o: Took me three tries at the test. Passed at my second time, permit expired had to retake it, passed. Then got my license the "next day" after passing the actual driving test.
« Last Edit: 26-10-2013, 09:10:03 by :| Hi »

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Damn look at that, 3 less seconds and I'd had have a 00:00:00 edit.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
I didn't learn the rules of the road until I was 33

Which is a huge achievement if we have to turn all those youtube videos about russian drivers into some sort of a statistic.  ;D

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
The theory test here is 35 questions long, need a minimum of 12 right to pass on to the road test. Long, boring process.

Then the critical error ratio to pass is 68%.
Contrary, I clearly remember our error ratio at school exams when I was in college, everything above 6% was a failure.
That explains all the dashcams in russia.

« Last Edit: 26-10-2013, 12:10:42 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
Then got my license the "next day" after passing the actual driving test.
Wow, what´s the practical driving test in America about? Accelerate with the right pedal, brake with the left pedal. :o

I passed both driving tests at the first try after 20 lessons, where is my cookie?

And for Damaso some tips to live by:

- Don´t ever hit your sister/or any woman.
- The next thing you will do, is apologizing to her for what you did.
- Stop victimizing yourself. This "everybody is against me attitude" is not going to lead anywhere.
- Stop threatening to kill yourself.

Good luck.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
As someone who went near Belgium on vacation two times in the past three years I wish to support NTH in his mission to stop the lies. Belgians DO NOT take driving lessons. Belgian driving licenses are A LIE! I'm not sure about the Suske & Wiske deals but I have seen Belgians receiving a 'driver's license' when they buy 3 packs of coffee.

In NL it is also something like 100 Euros, not sure what the price is right now. Btw: I was something like 25 or 26 when I failed it, so Damaso has at least 10 years left to try again ;)
The practical exam is like 150 Euros. The theory was like 30, wasn't it? Even I'm not sure and I only did it two years ago. I failed my first theory exam with 2 mistakes too many, passed second time and the practical exam took me 20 minutes of the required 30 minutes. I quote "I've seen enough, drive the car back, you passed."
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
I feel like this video is something you need to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWVElQ6NfcE
One second in: "I didn't, but I still feel all of their plain".

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
First: I didn't bother to read the OP

Second: I passed my theoretical at the first go. Haven't done my practical yet, but that's coming as soon as I know our new-ish car inside out.

Third: I agree with Fuchs and NTH that Belgian drivers can indeed be suicidal maniacs who cannot tell their elbow from their arse.

Fourth: I suddenly want to take the practical test in a tank.

Fifth: Damaso's posts should come with a warning on the sudden loss of mental health experienced by readers
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
Fifth: Damaso's posts should come with a warning on the sudden loss of mental health experienced by readers

I support this notion.

Then the critical error ratio to pass is 68%.
Contrary, I clearly remember our error ratio at school exams when I was in college, everything above 6% was a failure.
That explains all the dashcams in russia.

Actually I'm in the UAE. In Russia it's a little more than 50 hours of lessons, and you need to get 18/20 questions right, although some people buy fake ones cheap.

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Then got my license the "next day" after passing the actual driving test.
Wow, what´s the practical driving test in America about? Accelerate with the right pedal, brake with the left pedal. :o

The general specifications to it are: Make sure you are checking your mirrors, observe the road at least 5 seconds ahead of you. When changing lanes, flip your blinker on and then look around via mirrors and then physically look behind you, then proceed to get over if possible/safe.

Obey all traffic laws, etc. Before you get onto open road they check to make sure you know the hand signals for turning in case your blinker is out  ::) Ask you how far away from the curb you can park (18 inches), have you back up 100 feet while staying in that limitation. Park safely and leave room for other people etc. Be able to use the emergency parking brake, point out gas pedal, brake pedal, how to turn lights on, where the emergency hazard lights button is, how to turn on the lights for night driving etc.

Basically just makes sure you don't drive like a grade A++ fucktard. This is the California driving test though