Forgotten Hope 2 > Tactics & Tutorials

Reloading more ammo

<< < (2/2)

Cadyshack:
v2.2 and therefore Normandy is not out yet. The team is still working on it.

Suppy trucks look like normal trucks, but with a bunch of boxes in the back. They also don't have tarps, and can only hold 2 people.

Commander deployed boxes are parachuted in by the commander. They look like the normal BF2 box, a square with rigging tight around it.
To deploy said box, be the commander and find a radio, hit caps lock, then select the SUPPLIES button and select where to drop it.

The infantry ammo supply kit is a pickup kit on some maps that looks like a rifle leaning on a box. Pick it up, select the box, and drop it next to whatever static gun you want to resupply. I also have no idea if it can supply vehicles, so you could give it a try.

Eat Uranium:
The thing with the ammo kit is that you won't find it on any SP maps, as it was a 2.1 item, and the SP maps are still in the 2.0 version.

Die Happy:
the ammo kit supplys all "vehicles" this includes all tanks, apcs  etc + all statics guns, MGs, paks, flak, arty, mortar etc

Archimonday:

--- Quote from: Eat Uranium on 18-05-2009, 08:05:56 ---The thing with the ammo kit is that you won't find it on any SP maps, as it was a 2.1 item, and the SP maps are still in the 2.0 version.

--- End quote ---

true but there's easy ways to replace other kits, or even vehicles with that kit using the Object Spawners for singleplayer. I do it all the time.

honibear61:
How do I do the object spawn?
Is it a command or cheat code?
Are there cheat codes for FH2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version