Forgotten Hope 2 > Tactics & Tutorials

AT RIFLES

<< < (2/4) > >>

Slayer:
I once killed a Panzer III on Gazala with 5 shots in the rear, but damn, it took a hell of a long time! So it's not impossible, but you have to

1) make sure all 5 shots hit the rear, not the sides, or anything else
2) make sure you're not spotted in the process

I was lucky enough to be inside a bush (one of the few on Gazala) and the tanker was looking around at the flag area for enemies, busy capping the flag, so I was able to take the shots at him.

Die Happy:
i believe the german AT rifle is slightly stronger (at least it was so in real live) in terms of armor penetration. but the slow rate of fire makes it the weaker weapon

General_Henry:

--- Quote from: Die Happy on 20-04-2009, 10:04:06 ---i believe the german AT rifle is slightly stronger (at least it was so in real live) in terms of armor penetration. but the slow rate of fire makes it the weaker weapon

--- End quote ---

for crusaders fire at the top of their turret, this is my only tips, light tanks are too easy for German AT rifles.

Moku:
For crusader you don't need to fire on top of the turret as you can damage it by firing the sides or back of the turret. About 3 shot there and crusader is goner (most likely driver will bail out before it goes boom).

Ohh and as far as I know you can kill Panzer 2 from the front if they are not Ausf. F (yellow version) which have more frontal armour.

Schneider:
Once a time we shall need a graphical illustration of the tanks and where their weak spots are.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version