Forgotten Hope 2 > Tactics & Tutorials

AT RIFLES

<< < (3/4) > >>

DLFReporter:

--- Quote from: Schneider on 20-04-2009, 12:04:06 ---Once a time we shall need a graphical illustration of the tanks and where their weak spots are.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ah Job for you :)

Schneider:
The problem is, if I would draw it, you would only see tanks covered in red, because my usual approach to tanks is a combination of a jeep and several pounds of explosives.  :D And I have no idea of weak spots, except one or two on the Grant and the Crusader.
Yet we all could gather weak spots here, test them and if we have an extensive survey of the tanks together we might open a new thread where one or more people publish the final results in graphical version. Someone else could take some perfect screenshots of every tanks from the X, Y and Z-axis, someone else separates them from the background in a graphics software, the next one gathers all the info from the thread and marks the pictures appropiately. This way work could be spread, it's too much for one man anyways as some testing would be adequate.
But this is just an idea I just had.  ;)

flyboy_fx:
that helped
I know you cant just go rambo and take one out
and as i figured all those spots where weak ::)
thanks

Eat Uranium:

--- Quote from: Schneider on 20-04-2009, 12:04:06 ---Once a time we shall need a graphical illustration of the tanks and where their weak spots are.  ;)

--- End quote ---
You mean similar to this?

Fuchs:
A clanmate of us made a start with that, looked very good. Not handing it out to you though  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version