Forgotten Hope 2 > Tactics & Tutorials

[FH2] Crusader Mk1

<< < (2/8) > >>

Lister471:
Good tips, every tank has its pros and con's some are good for head on and some are best hidden in tree's or rocks picking people off as they go bye lol.

Good stuff.

Eat Uranium:
Updated with some pictures and a bit of info on the 2pdr.

Ts4EVER:
Those pics are quite useless, because where the shots land differs from pc to pc because of graphic settings etc.

Moku:
Nice guide EU. I mostly end up in a Crusader when playing that damned Aberdeen and have started to like that fast little tin box. Its quite deadly if used correctly and if not its at least irritating for the enemy. :)

THeTA0123:

--- Quote from: Mokusaku on 10-04-2009, 19:04:23 ---Nice guide EU. I mostly end up in a Crusader when playing that damned Aberdeen and have started to like that fast little tin box. Its quite deadly if used correctly and if not its at least irritating for the enemy. :)

--- End quote ---

The hill at Aberdeen overlooking checkpoint A(I think), is a good set for a crusader.Because you Also have the sun in your rear.I first noticed this when i was in the panzer 3(Long barreld) and one panzer IV and one Panzer II where destroyed by a crusader, but we couldnt find him.Later i was taking hits, and in the end, i found his location, but it was to late and i was dead.
Next time i played Aberdeen, i grabbed a crusader, went to the same spot, and shot 5(5!!!) Panzer 3's to hell.
Next time i will be playing aberdeen, i'll grab a SS of what spot i mean :D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version