Forgotten Hope 2 > Bug Reporting

[Multiple] Issues so far with 2.6

(1/4) > >>

weegeez:
Hello

CTD Issue
Very frequent CTDs now - 2.6 is unplayable.
I never got to play flavion (the first map I got to load up), on 64 or 16 layers. I just got CTD a few seconds in.

I booted up El Alamein in 32 Create Local and I got a CTD on that too a few minutes running around on the plateau. I will try other maps and will report back soon.

I rarely got CTDs on 2.58, once a session and i play almost everyday,

Hopefully this will not be an obstacle to play the mod!!

Edit:
Just got CTD trying to join operation mars.   :'(
Going to re-download 2.6 standalone and update via launcher to see if it was my dodgy install (I copied pre-download 7z archive torrent & unpacked it in correct directory...

thanks

SpoilerSound Issue
I have found a bug in 2.6 that was not in previous version. See video below.
Essentially the radio plays double snippets. I have restarted PC and loaded up the map multiple times and it still occurs. It seems to only happen in ultra high sound mode (I have and use creative xfi - I am an ardent fan of this sound engine this is why I play the mod). It does not happen on High / Hardware Sound settings. I also checked the music player on 16 purple heart lane and it does not happen with that on xfi. Strange!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBqX7qY37aA

DonbasCossack:
I am having a lot of issues as well. I assume it's the HUD updates or what but a TON of the maps are broken now. Crashes at loading screen with error "Texture not found: menu/hud/texture/ingame/vehicles/icons/hud/vehicleicons/air_j10"

Menu texture air_j10 is from the original Battlefield 2 files and is present in my current installation.

SadCamelion:
Did you two try a repair via the launcher? I predownloaded too, pushed the files in the FH2 folder as I use standalone, and then hit repair, then it downloaded 10 MB and my installation works completely fine, have played a few coop maps yesterday and everything works fine

weegeez:
I uninstalled and cleared profiles folder and re-downloaded the 1.4Gb standalone launcher (instead of copying pre-download 7z file and pasting contents into fh2 program files folder).

Then follow the procedure...

Cannot start game at all now. I always get the last red error message.

I have all dependencies installed. Last version of 2.58 worked.

hhtcx:
Game crash after clicking on any button at the main menu, with this Error REPORT:
What's that mean and what should I do?

Debug assertion failed!
Version: 1.5.3153-802.0 Build date:2018-6-30 22:58
Module: RendDX9
File:
C:dice\Projects\BF2Branches\Patch 1. _50\Code\BF2\RendDX9\
RendDX9Draw.cpp
Line: 200
Text: Present returned unknown error. An invalid parameter was passed to the returning function
Current confile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version