Forgotten Hope 2 > Tactics & Tutorials

How many mines can be deployed?

(1/3) > >>

theUg:
I’ve searched the forums and Google, but couldn’t find the definite answer. How many mines can engineer deploy before they start disappearing? In-game someone told me it’s 8. Is it correct?

Ekalbs:
5 i believe and after the six one the first is gone. I thnk the times 15minutes on them but could be wrong

Die Happy:
if you have 3 mines in the kit you can deploy all 3, go to an ammo box grab 3 new ones and place them too. then you can go to an ammo box and get 3 new ones, when you now deploy one more the first one you deployed will disappear.

same thing with s-mines just replace the 3 with 2 in the top sentence.

if you are alive the mines will stay forever (i guess) when you die they will disappear after a short while (i think something like 5 minutes but not sure)

Kubador:

--- Quote from: Die Happy on 11-08-2009, 11:08:14 ---if you have 3 mines in the kit you can deploy all 3, go to an ammo box grab 3 new ones and place them too. then you can go to an ammo box and get 3 new ones, when you now deploy one more the first one you deployed will disappear.

same thing with s-mines just replace the 3 with 2 in the top sentence.

if you are alive the mines will stay forever (i guess) when you die they will disappear after a short while (i think something like 5 minutes but not sure)

--- End quote ---

Couldn't you just say it's 6 for AT mines and 5 for s-mines?

And mines last more less than a minute after ones death. If you're alive they stay as long as you stay in that state unless someone digs them with a wrench.

Oh-oh, I got an idea. We should have a seperate tool for digging out mines becouse when someone puts a mine under a vehicle it's nearly impossible to dig out.

ajappat:
Do I remember correctly? Did mines have bug, that they are invisible for short while before they really disappear?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version