Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25756 times)

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #315 on: 13-06-2010, 21:06:01 »
cause they have a military that enables them to take more and more land in the west bank till nothing is left , backed by the USA which pretty much shields israel from international pressure.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 13-06-2010, 23:06:36 »
You do realize that the more the world isolates Israel, the more Israelis will vote for far-right parties like the National Union and Yisrael Beitenu, right?

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 14-06-2010, 00:06:40 »
You do realize that the more the world isolates Israel, the more Israelis will vote for far-right parties like the National Union and Yisrael Beitenu, right?

It's a vicious circle that will only bring more hate and destruction. So again what is Israel's long term strategy, to break this circle.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 14-06-2010, 00:06:36 »

like i give a shit if its left  or right killing palistenians
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 14-06-2010, 01:06:05 »

like i give a shit if its left  or right killing palistenians

So you're completely ignorant of Israeli politics then. Go educate yourself and then resume commenting.

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 14-06-2010, 02:06:05 »
You know, most Left wing Israelis want the Palestinians gone too. From what I can tell they all do. Come on people please give the Israelis some slack too. Soon, their will probably be a major terrorist attack in Europe again and then sing odes of joy to Muslims.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 14-06-2010, 03:06:23 »
You know, most Left wing Israelis want the Palestinians gone too. From what I can tell they all do. Come on people please give the Israelis some slack too. Soon, their will probably be a major terrorist attack in Europe again and then sing odes of joy to Muslims.

Actually, Israeli center and center-left parties like Kadima and Labour all want a two-state solution and have given the most concessions to Palestinians.

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 14-06-2010, 03:06:15 »
Poor poor isreal. baww for the jews. jesus christ...

There's no difference between being holy and alone

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 14-06-2010, 04:06:11 »
Poor poor isreal. baww for the jews. jesus christ...

Mr. Bullcrap, if Israel wasn't so aggressive, the Palestinians would have done the same. They hate eachother.

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 14-06-2010, 04:06:54 »

Actually, Israeli center and center-left parties like Kadima and Labour all want a two-state solution and have given the most concessions to Palestinians.

It certainly doesn't mean that they like them, but yes some Israeli parties are a little more "open". If you must know my opinion, I hate them both the Israelis and the Palestinians. Unfortunately I have to side with Israel, if we lose them, the Muslims would only have NATO to have Holy Jihad shit at. Now I doubt I can even play FH2 because of my political and ethical standings and we all know what peaceful, happy, joyful, filled with bliss Europeans do to people who have opinions against those of the people. I'm done in this thread.
« Last Edit: 14-06-2010, 04:06:33 by arisaka99 »

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 14-06-2010, 05:06:42 »
Hey look Mr. Deceptive, I can post slanted propaganda too!

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 14-06-2010, 06:06:01 »
Vague responses in an attempt to discredit actual events and myself. I came to this. (Not trolling).
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #327 on: 14-06-2010, 11:06:21 »
Now I doubt I can even play FH2 because of my political and ethical standings and we all know what peaceful, happy, joyful, filled with bliss Europeans do to people who have opinions against those of the people. I'm done in this thread.

I've seen you make vague allegations directed at 'Europeans'  for a couple of times now. I've not bothered to respond to them since I found them nonsensical and trolling.

First, Europe is by far not as 'left' as you imagine. I know you probably never bother to look at the news, but recently rightwing parties have been winning major elections (Conservatives in the UK, PVV in Holland, N-VA in Flanderen etc etc). At the moment parts of Europe are more conservative and rightwing than your own USA government.

Second, 'we Europeans' dont exist mostly. People identify with their country or with their provence/city, not with Europe. The reason we so kindly reply to many 'Europeans suck' trolls is that we all happen to be on the European continent and there is one common trait we all share : Our skepticism towards the U.S.A. You can find this attitude in 99% of the world, so it's not even a very particular or unique trait... 8)
« Last Edit: 14-06-2010, 11:06:09 by Dnarag1M »

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 14-06-2010, 14:06:04 »
OK, why can I not say Europeans suck, if you can say Americans are stupid? I've heard Europeans say it dozens of times. I also usually watch world news.
« Last Edit: 14-06-2010, 15:06:25 by arisaka99 »

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 14-06-2010, 14:06:05 »
OK, why can I not say Europeans suck, if you can say Americans are stupid?
This is why:

I also don't usually watch world news and I don't consider the UK to be part of Europe.

;D