Author Topic: How i uninstall FH2?  (Read 3012 times)

Offline BatteryCharge

• CHARGE!!!
    • View Profile
How i uninstall FH2?
« on: 10-05-2011, 09:05:02 »
 ;) No prob, it is not ragequitting because i don't win a level, but i can't play FH2 anymore! :'( I entered the game today, and the server account didn't open. I reseted the PC (no reinstalling WinXP), and now i can't play! Haves anyone a answer??? :'(

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: How i uninstall FH2?
« Reply #1 on: 10-05-2011, 10:05:20 »
It won't help when you uninstall FH2.
Today might be a EA Server Service Day, try it again later this evening. Shouldn't that help, then you have to check your Account files under .../my_documents/BF2/Profiles/... it seems something messed up your Password or Account name, so you can't register to the Account Server. Always make a backup of the profile files should you use a fake email addy and odd passwords. It helps.

Edit: To answer your question, which has been answered before in this section: To uninstall FH2 you just have to delete the FH2 folder under .../Battlefield2/mods/, the fh2.exe in .../Battlefield2/ and the shader cache in by deleting the folder fh2 under.../my_documents/BF2/mods/
« Last Edit: 10-05-2011, 10:05:27 by DLFReporter »
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Nissi

• Developer
  • Aye!
    • View Profile
Re: How i uninstall FH2?
« Reply #2 on: 10-05-2011, 19:05:59 »
No worries I had this before. Sometimes - but really rarely - I can not reach the server. Try it again tough.  :)