Author Topic: Mk. V mine with the No73 "Thermos" AT kit and Hawkins mine lasting  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Marder

• Lopder
    • View Profile
-When you lay the Mk. V mines with the No73 "Thermos" kit (you can find it in Alam Halfa, Fall of Tobruk and Sidi Rezegh, maybe more), the red skull doesn't appear.

-Also, is it normal that the Hawkins AT mine disappears too early being alive? At least that is what happens in Luttich.
They should last like the rest of AT mines, right? (as long as you are alive they won't disappear)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
-When you lay the Mk. V mines with the No73 "Thermos" kit (you can find it in Alam Halfa, Fall of Tobruk and Sidi Rezegh, maybe more), the red skull doesn't appear.
It does:

-Also, is it normal that the Hawkins AT mine disappears too early being alive? At least that is what happens in Luttich.
They should last like the rest of AT mines, right? (as long as you are alive they won't disappear)
No, they are codded differently, with their weird time-to-live set to something between a mine and a greande, which is btw, a thing I never understood.

Offline Marder

• Lopder
    • View Profile
You are right with the Mk. V mine, I suppose I didn't see the skull because of that bug when you join the game when the map has already started.

About the Hawkings mine, it disappears after 3 minutes only :-\