Author Topic: FH2 Online Annoyances  (Read 13759 times)

Offline Beatrix[NL]

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Online Annoyances
« Reply #75 on: 19-02-2011, 03:02:52 »
People who claim a certain vehicle (mostly) planes, just because they have been waiting there first.
Don't get me wrong, I get the idea of politeness, yet it simply doesn't work online with 64 players and in my experience most of the players don't respect this unwritten rule anyways...

Second annoyance is the fact that after certain times both HSLAN and 762 are half full! Please stick together people!
« Last Edit: 19-02-2011, 14:02:49 by Beatrix[NL] »

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 19-02-2011, 03:02:35 »
It's kinda rare to see a gentlemen player, but I'm always impressed to find a player who respect thoses unwriten rules

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 19-02-2011, 04:02:53 »
When somebody else took the spotter plane.

Of course, it only lightly irritates me, because its great to know there are more spoter plane whores than just me

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline JawZ

• Maneater
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 19-02-2011, 17:02:03 »
Stuck-up snobs who don't realize the value of new players.

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 19-02-2011, 18:02:20 »
I hate the fact that there are sometimes pure and utter idiots who don't mind checking around the corner for a friendly tank, happened to me once in Villers Boc, a full Kubel came around the corner at the same time I was going about my own business, the bloke ran into me and I got 4 TK's. Two minutes later, he does it again!! >:( >:( >:(
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 19-02-2011, 19:02:22 »
Got a round on Supercharge this morning... maybe half the team was attacking Tell Aquir and the other half where attacking main german base. The commander where asking them to attack Tell Aquir(since without this flag u can't advance) but they continued to tk themselves in mainbase for having a tank for attacking german uncappable flags...

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 19-02-2011, 22:02:02 »
Got a round on Supercharge this morning... maybe half the team was attacking Tell Aquir and the other half where attacking main german base. The commander where asking them to attack Tell Aquir(since without this flag u can't advance) but they continued to tk themselves in mainbase for having a tank for attacking german uncappable flags...
Yep, I was there too, but it was thanks to good german defence aswell (i was on german side)

Offline phillip

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 20-02-2011, 01:02:51 »
SL in a plane.  Anyplane.  Especially the scout plane on Lebisey while your team is losing flags.

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 20-02-2011, 05:02:28 »
Yep, I was there too, but it was thanks to good german defence aswell (i was on german side)

with a British team that prefer attacking uncappable flag than usefull flags, tk themselves for planes and tanks and with a verry well organized defence for the germans with a lot of teamplay, the victory was for the germans wich they had a great round.

A funny moment of the round is when I was eventually trying to cap tell aquirr I've putted some S-mines around german bunkers and once I've putted one in the door, and a german spawned, sawing me putting the mine but he fails to kill me, so he was stuck in bunker :P

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 20-02-2011, 10:02:30 »
Having a good round (say 15 kills/3 deaths) on a map I don't particularly like...

Then having an absolute shocker (3 kills/15 deaths) the very next round on a map I do like... :(

And the having to jump over any obstacle/object more than 2" tall crap... :P

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 20-02-2011, 14:02:19 »

A funny moment of the round is when I was eventually trying to cap tell aquirr I've putted some S-mines around german bunkers and once I've putted one in the door, and a german spawned, sawing me putting the mine but he fails to kill me, so he was stuck in bunker :P

You can crawl past s-mines.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 20-02-2011, 14:02:51 »
found another thing that I hate most.
Crash to destok, rejoining, then spawming at the enemie team...  :-\

Offline Ahonen

• "The grass just spoke chinese."
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 20-02-2011, 15:02:33 »
People fooling around instead of fighting to win.

Mouse-sensitivity abusers.

People not using VOIP. And shouting voice commands all day long, warning the enemy of our presence no matter where we go. FFS.
-A certain plumber took 'shrooms when he failed to rescue his girlfriend from being raped by a gorilla. His whole experience was documented in a game.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 20-02-2011, 18:02:28 »
People who claim a certain vehicle (mostly) planes, just because they have been waiting there first.
Don't get me wrong, I get the idea of politeness, yet it simply doesn't work online with 64 players and in my experience most of the players don't respect this unwritten rule anyways...

Second annoyance is the fact that after certain times both HSLAN and 762 are half full! Please stick together people!

You were saying  ;)

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 20-02-2011, 20:02:48 »
SL in a plane.  Anyplane.  Especially the scout plane on Lebisey while your team is losing flags.
This. But before raging, pls check what his team is doing. Sometimes me and my friends all fly all round long. Or if someone looses his plane for someone else, he mans AA gun. Sometimes on these kind of rounds I see some nagging about flying SL  ::)