Poll

Do you agreed with "Bajonet & Musket mapvotes" wen server gets 30 or less players?

Yes
3 (33.3%)
No
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Great Bajonet & Musket Petition  (Read 330 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
The Great Bajonet & Musket Petition
« on: 26-08-2013, 10:08:17 »
The prupose of this petition (if we may consider an petition) is to make oficial the "Bajonet & Musket Mapvotes" over the 128 players server wen it gets low level of players..

We already played like that, and belive me: its cooler than you think!

Heres the rules to run a game with "Bajonet & Musket" mod:

Each team must create an squad called Bajonets... hoewer, if the squad already exist, you must join that squad... but if theres no rom for you, you create an second one named: 2nd Bajonets, and ect....

Both teams must be in a determined place at the map, and shoulnt capture flags (so tickets dont bleed) and you must be close to your squad leader: dont stay beind him, but yes, try to create an line (like in 1800 battles)

You must fire only 1 Bullet 10 to 10 seconds! and you should only fire wen squadleader gives the order to do it so (he will say that by voip)... AND MORE IMPORTANT: its forbiben to aim! hoewer, if the enemy charges against you, and you get engaged in the middle of an bajonet figth, you must mount your bajonet and not fire until you get in line with your squad again

No MG kits allowed, as well as kits wich weapons dont have bajonets

(btw: by musket i mean rifle wich can use an bajonet)

Another important note: bajonet & musket mapvotes should be made in the map earlier to the one suposed to be used to make bajonet & musket figth

More rules would be displayed wen you start to play with that mode... then you will understand how it works, and you will apreciate it...

(belive me: people who didnt played this way before say than they actually liked that way to play... and by voting yes you dont mean than FH2 will become only knifing fighs... we are only making an petition to allow bajonet mapvotes... not to become FH2 in the bajonet dictatorialship for ever)

And heres an photo as an propaganda to the "Bajonet & Musket Petition Campaing"   ;D

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Bajonet & Musket Petition
« Reply #1 on: 26-08-2013, 15:08:31 »
I didn't know that I would receive such popularity for just an owl sitting up in a tree. ;)