Author Topic: FH2: survival for idiots  (Read 6470 times)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: FH2: survival for idiots
« Reply #15 on: 23-12-2009, 23:12:08 »
It may have been something shows of that time did, I have noticed that both G.I. Joe and Transformers did it

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24-12-2009, 00:12:45 »
It may have been something shows of that time did, I have noticed that both G.I. Joe and Transformers did it
Yeah, I jumped the gun. :-[ BOTH series used that same phrase in the PSA's. Problem was, I had not watched TF animation for 20 years, while I do frequently laugh at the GI Joe PSA remixes on Youtube.

EDIT: Apparently, the Transformers PSA's never aired. That's why I don't remember them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transformers_(TV_series)#Public_Service_Announcements
« Last Edit: 24-12-2009, 00:12:16 by Kelmola »

Offline Ltn.Charles

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27-12-2009, 03:12:57 »
Wow, thats just sad, how the hell do you find this stuff man?! Wow... I'm going to bed...
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning - Winston Chuchill after the British victory at El Alamein in 1942

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 27-12-2009, 04:12:18 »
Yeah, I jumped the gun. :-[ BOTH series used that same phrase in the PSA's. Problem was, I had not watched TF animation for 20 years, while I do frequently laugh at the GI Joe PSA remixes on Youtube.

EDIT: Apparently, the Transformers PSA's never aired. That's why I don't remember them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transformers_(TV_series)#Public_Service_Announcements

I had the first Transformers game for the ps2 and with some of the extras were comics and videos and some would end with the phrase "Knowing is half the battle!" So while it may not have been the show, the game told me

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline xJESSx

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12-01-2010, 15:01:33 »
 Something I couldn't figure out last night while gaming on FH2 and couldn't get an answer in game when I asked because too much going on;

When I'm in the tank how do I switch to the bore sight for firing? I couldn't switch out of the outside view.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12-01-2010, 15:01:50 »
X is the default key.