Author Topic: Squad work  (Read 2674 times)

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Squad work
« Reply #15 on: 10-11-2009, 13:11:40 »
if you play on hslan.de server,here some squads with good teamplay:

Teamplay
Luftys
Irish Force
Crazyhorse
Lawlquaida
Lumberjack Commandos
and some more i cant remember right now :(

if you see them - join.or asked kindly when they are locked

Don't forget Guerrillas. Our Japanese friend is a good squadleader and fun to play with.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline W4lt3r

• View Profile
Re: Squad work
« Reply #16 on: 10-11-2009, 13:11:06 »
I tend to lead a squad if it's a map like Purple Heart Lane and just stay away from the battle and survive as long as possible. I let my squaddies to the grunt work and perhaps call some fire-support if we have someone sitting on the tube.

+ I encourage my squad members to get a microphone if they do not possess one or at least turn VOIP on so they can hear my instructions.

Sure, not the most refined methods of leading a squad but that forces the enemy to draw forces from their frontline to engage our "guerrilla" squad at their rear and hopefully our team manages to use this to their advantage and push forward.

Last time i tried we pushes through the first 5 flags with ease. Had to personally go and clear that Nebel bunker though, somehow our guys didn't manage to cap it. Guess they needed one more man.