Author Topic: Question about the hitboxes/hit detection  (Read 3431 times)

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the hitboxes/hit detection
« Reply #15 on: 15-09-2011, 17:09:37 »
I experienced it also the other way around, as you other guys mentioned before. Blood is splatting out of me but I am taking no damage. I don't have a problem with the fact, that you don't kill an enemy with one shot of a bolt action rifle everytime and that he is only bleeding. That was not the subject of my feedback. My intention was to show, that alot more shots aren't being counted since 2.4, shots wich counted before 2.4 (blood is splattering, but no hitmarker and damage). And my internet hasn't changed and my ping isn't too bad. Since I am not the only one with this problem, I thought it was worth to mention it and to describe this problem for the devs. Would be nice, if you could take a look at it, because it is sometimes really annoying and kills the fun and immersion of the game.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22-09-2011, 02:09:17 »
This has happened forever on BF2... It just a part of the game. Sometimes you rip someone to shreds without killing him, sometimes he rips you to shreds without killing you.

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29-10-2012, 20:10:20 »
Why the hell can't I shoot anyone off a bike in 2.45? Bike riders survive my MG/Sniper fire every time, I eventually have to use explosives. Also having trouble killing people using AT/MG/AA guns with knives.

Offline katakulli

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29-10-2012, 22:10:33 »
Why the hell can't I shoot anyone off a bike in 2.45?

Because it's bugged.

Also having trouble killing people using AT/MG/AA guns with knives.

You have to be very close to your target.
Basically, axis bias has removed. Glad its being noticed.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29-10-2012, 22:10:11 »
I followed an AT gun for 3 minutes in Singleplayer trying to knife it until it finally fell into a trench and blew up...