Forgotten Hope 2 > Community Polls

Next Theatre

(1/16) > >>

Eat Uranium:
I'd imagine that this poll existed at some time on the FF forums, but I felt that it should be asked again in light of all the new news.

Please read before voting!

This poll is split into 2 groups.  Each theatre is mentioned twice, once preceded by 'Hope' and the second time by 'Expect'.  You have 2 votes, the idea being you pick one theatre you want to be done next, and one you think the devs are most likely to do next.  You can change your vote.  Sorry if it seems overly complicated.

Early Eastern Front - Invasion of Poland by Ger/Rus; Winter war; Op Barbarossa.  Also includes the Balkans.
Late Eastern Front - After the tide turned and Ger is on the defensive; Continuation and Lapland wars.
Early Western Front - Invasion of France and the Low Countries by Ger/Ita.
Late Western Front - Continuing on from Normandy onto BotB, the Rhine etc.
Italian Front - Invasion of Scilly and Italy by Com/USA.
Pacific Theatre - Campaign by USA against Jap across the islands and seas of the Pacific.
SE Asian Front - Actions by the Chinese, KNIL, USA + Com against Jap on mainland Asia + Indonesian islands.

Well, I expect the next theatre to be Italy.  All the stuff is there, especially with the donated models from the FH campaign.  I would like the next theatre to be the early Russian front, with some Winter/ Continuation war action.  I really want some Pz38t vs T26 action, PPSH blazing away.

Alakazou:
I hope the pacific, but I expect the damned eastern front.  :'(

Schneider:
I hope the eastern front, but I expect the pacific.

azreal:
I hope Pacific, only cause it gives the devs another chance to add the P-51, but I expect Italy next.

SUTTO:
I expect Early eastern, But i really hope they do Mars next,  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version